Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

Wrong

And now we got cannibals invading America, forget dogs and cats, their coming to eat Americans
That Little Dump (aka J.D. Vance) admits he's okay with lying and the violent repercussions of those lies should seal the fate of his campaign, let alone political career. I encourage for the America equivalent of our Nazi dog from Down Under to come out from under their respective rocks and loudly voice their support for Dump/Little Dump .... best thing for the Harris campaign.

I don't care if white people are scared. They should be at this point with their disgusting rhetoric against minorities.
Thing is, they should be more scared of each other than black folk or immigrants .... mass shooters can happen anywhere, not the majority in minority areas. For decades the FBI, DOJ have list white men as the leaders in documented domestic violence and general rape. I could go on, but you get it.

So the BLMers must really be pathetic as much as they CRIED and BEGGED. :laugh: Oh wait,....that's right,..there really is no more BLM. The few fat ugly pigs at the top stole all the money and played the protesters for the FOOLS they are.

:magagrin:
Yes, a good idea based on reality headed by flawed and corrupt leadership. Not the first time, and won't be the last (example: the current GOP as opposed to the Eisenhower era). Laugh that off, chuckles.

:rolleyes: Ahh, the consistent default of the Nazi/white supremacist mindset when faced with a reality that doesn't conform to their beliefs. Pity it was debunked about 30 years ago: www.bostonreview.net/articles/ned-block-race-genes-and-iq/

The matter of the relationship between race/genes/IQ is, I think, one of the most tragic aspects of the humen condition.

It is a fact that the average IQ of Haitians ( i.e. native, Haitian Creole persons of West-Central African descent) is approximately 67 be quite close to points (Which is very low wrt the average IQ of a White Western Americans). Feel free to "fact check" me on this figure, it's very easy to do. If your "fact-check" does not confirm the average IQ of Haitians to be 67 points, then it will be close to that - somewhere in the range of 65 to 70 ( IQ , BTW, is a measure of General Intelligence factor, or, "g-factor").

So, this means that a clear majority of Haitians (those persons who are native Haitians (i.e. persons who are descendants of the West-Central African slaves that the French colonists - who officially became the rulers of Haiti in 1697) - began importing West African slaves to San Domingue (which is what the French called Haiti) in the later decades of the 17th century . These slaves were used by the French colonists for labour on the sugar, cotton, tobacco and indigo plantations, which were all lucrative cash crops- especially sugar.

The French imported hundreds of thousands of West African slaves to work as labourers on their plantations. These slaves were not treated well by their French masters, in fact they were treated in a very harsh and brutal manner (I will explain why this was the case later) and so in 1791, the slaves revolted against their tyrannical, French rulers on Haiti. This armed insurrection took the form of guerrilla- style warfare and it was not until 1803 that the slaves finally defeated the French regime on Haiti and won their independence. In 1804 Haiti was declared the first free Black repulblic.

Sadly from 1804 to the present day, Haiti has existed in EITHER a state of chaotic (and almost always violent/bloody) anarchy, OR, tyrannical Despotism.

WHY?

The reason is that taken as a population, the average intelligence or IQ of Haitians is very low. This means that a clear majority of the Haitian population will have IQs somewhere in the range of 65 to 70 points. Individuals with such low general intelligence (IQ) are not capable of the kind of self-regulation, self-control/self-restraint, planning abilities, emotional regulation, ability to delay short-term gratifications in respect of larger, more important/ valuable,long-term positive outcomes/goals, etc, etc (higher cognitive functioning) THAT A WHITE EUROPEAN WESTERNER (AMERICAN, ENGLISH, FRENCH, BELGIAN, DUTHCH) WOULISBE EXPECTED TO DISPLAY TO BE REGARDED AS BEING AT LEAST A NORMAL, FUNCTIONAL, PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN OF THESE COUNTRIES.

This is also why WHITE (WEST-EUROPEAN DESCENDED) members of nations that have a WESTERN CULTURE and have been for many centuries able to govern themselves in an independent, organised and effective manner. That is to form political systems that are capable of(1) defending their territories and their people; (2) providing satisfactory public services like public education, healthcare, transport, housing, electrical power, running potable water, a police force to protect citizens from criminals; a legal/Justice system, and so on and so forth.

NOW, I WANT YOU TO CONCENTRATE VERY CAREFULLY, "TAICHITAMPON" :laugh: ......IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU CANNOT GOVERN YOURSELF IN THE KIND WAY I HAVE JUST OUTLINED ABOVE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A LOW AVERAGE IQ. EXAMPLES ARE: HAITIANS ( IQ 65-70 points) and POST-Apartheid SOUTH AFRICA WHERE THE BLACKS WHO MAKE UP 80% OF THE POPULATION HAVE AN AVERAGE IQ of 66 points. TODAY, HAITI and the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC of SOUTH AFRICA are CHAOTIC, ULTRA-VIOLENT, BLOODY MAYHEM and ANARCHY run rampant. They are MAJOR-LEAGUE SHIT-HOLES as DONALD TRUMP WOULD SAY (AND HE WOULD BE RIGHT).... The polite/academic term for a Trumpian Shit-Hole is a "Failed State". HAITI is, tight now a "Failed State".

To be contined..... ( where, in my finale, I will explain to you why
NONE of what I am/will be saying is what the contemporary, American/ Wesrern European/Anglosphere LEFT deem to be "RACIST"/"RACISM"

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound.

Last edited:
The Prophet and his disciple Vance.
Just love it. I triggered the Taoist Leftist. :hand:
:ROFLMAO::love:;)

CBHype

Your JPP forum profile image is "Alex" from "A Clockwork Orange." Right ?

It's strange - the enduring fascination lots of young people like you still have with "Clockwork Orange."

I mean, it was a great movie, but it came out in the early 1970s, over 50 years ago (?)

Last edited:
He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.

It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.

He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.
Lie, lame and very stupid. The ones who are fear mongering are the morons on the left claiming that Trump is a Nazi, Hitler and existential threat to Democracy.

But alas, leftists are morons and are compelled to lie about their policies because they are the real threats to the Constitution and future of this nation.

moron-alert.gif

If trump wins, it won't be long until Vance joins the legions of those who learned too late that trump's a congenital idiot who's impossible to work for.
CHRISTYFANNY

Kamala "Heels Up" Harris is the one who is impossible to work for. She is such a nasty bitch that all of her staff resigned !!

Love from

Dachshund Dawg XXXXXX

Your fellow MAGAts, especially those over 65, are shitting themselves in fear.

I know you're the "slow one", Stone, but anger is a result of fear; fight or flight. I forget how long you had to stay in the Army before you...ummmm..left, but do you recall the phrase "calm, cool and collected"? Your pissed off friends aren't calm, cool and collected.
:eyeroll:

dumbass-dumb.gif

I've never watched MSDNC. I've rarely watched MSNBC either. CNN, FNC and local news are my primary sources of broadcast/streaming news sources. What are yours? OAN? Stormfront? RT?

From a white supremacist constantly bitching about blacks and women, I'm surprised you give a shit about the "black men" vote. Why the change?
dumbass-dumb.gif

Trump’s Harris's schtick is cleverly designed to play to that segment of society that is confused, scared, and frustrated because America doesn’t look like the America they would like to think it was back in the day. To them, he is the deliverer of their grievance populism

He She is not the first, Bryan, Long, McCarthy Obama, Clinton and Biden are but a few vivid examples, but Trump Kamala has been the most successful with the accompaniment of a willing media looking to capitalize on his success
Fixed your lie filled bullshit to be factual. You're like the dumbest fucker to ever bloviate on a political blog. :laugh:

Back