Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

Wait a minute, now we are going from you feeling you have to have a gun to “defend” yourself to police carrying weapons?

And don’t try to tell us you encounter daily the type of people the law enforcement sees on a daily basis, especially cause the probability is you live in a gated community

You have just confirmed the topic thread’s point, you believe Trump’s schtick and you are scared
:lolup: THIS, is why you cannot argue with dishonest leftist morons.

:eyeroll:

Legina likes guns. I like guns too, but he seems to be obsessed with it. I don't know why it takes him a handful of socks to formulate an intelligent response to defending our Constitutional rights.

idiot-dumb.gif

FWIW, once we start defining our rights, and human rights, but "need", then we are going down the road Trump wants us to go: an authoritarian state. Better to preserve the rights of all.
idiot-dumb.gif

So after all the attempted deflections, above included, the actual question still remains, who do you feel you are “defending” yourself from that it makes it necessary for you to have a gun?
So your "idiots" argument is that if we take away all the guns, we will all be safer?

Been there, done that, and to break it down even further so even you can comprehend it, yes, having knives in the home increases you chances of getting stabbed by a knife, but the difference is that knifes serve a practical function in the home that makes them useful, guns do not
What a fucking moronic statement. :palm:

This ^ is like whack a mole, you ain’t a cop, as 99% plus of America aren’t cops, you don’t have a cops job, you don’t experience what a cop experiences, nor come close to the situations a cop finds himself nearly daily, your question is ludicrous
And? What is your moronic argument? That because guns scare you, you want to take them all away? How would that make anyone safer from mentally challenged criminals?

Here's another one, do cops prevent crimes? How? Or do they show up AFTER the crime is committed?

He is a threat, well, at least if you define America as based upon those principles and beliefs the Founders used to creat the nation

Really? How so? Be specific.

And none of that compares to predicted actual murder in the streets and an immigration armagadden

So urban streets are very safe and we don't have a massive influx of uneducated third world illegals, some of which are hardened criminals and gang members?

Do you live in a cave by any chance?

Last time, a cop needs a gun, you don’t

So you believe you should be the "decider" of who should have a gun? How did you become that "decider?" Were you elected? I am curious about that one.

, a cop is often in potentially life threatening situations, you aren’t,

Do cops show up before a crime is committed, or after? How do you know individuals aren't faced with threats? You just make up your laughably ignorant bullshit as you go, don't you?

Many are confronted daily with threatening situations, some life threatening. What should they do? Just give in and let thugs rob and beat the shit out of them, shoot them even?

You're an insufferable, uneducated moron on steroids.

the opportunity costs of a cop being armed are incomparable of what they are for you. Why don’t you just surround your house with claymore mines and be done with it
And again....
Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.

So because guns scare you, you want to take my guns? Is that your point?

CBHype

Your JPP forum profile image is "Alex" from "A Clockwork Orange." Right ?

It's strange - the enduring fascination lots of young people like you still have with "Clockwork Orange."

I mean, it was a great movie, but it came out in the early 1970s, over 50 years ago (?)
So? It's a cult classic.

Back