Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

Poor sad little MAGATs, trying to imagine what anonymous women on this board look like. We're all grotesquely overweight, have "lesbian hair styles," and smell like cheese. :laugh:
MAGAts can't help but keep pushing a misogynistic message denigrating women who speak their minds and refuse to walk three steps behind their husbands.

IMO, it proves how weak and fragile their egos are when they are compelled to constantly one-up themselves as Euro-American males.

MAGAts can't help but keep pushing a misogynistic message denigrating women who speak their minds and refuse to walk three steps behind their husbands.

IMO, it proves how weak and fragile their egos are when they are compelled to constantly one-up themselves as Euro-American males.

True. Another stymptom is their belief that a bellowing bullying bloviating blowhard is a "strong" man.

True. Another stymptom is their belief that a bellowing bullying bloviating blowhard is a "strong" man.
the "strongman" theory is something Dems made up.

real trumpers want him for his anti-globalism.

you can't handle the globalism argument because globalism so fucking dumb, so you pretend trump popularity is about some made up bullshit.

you're very dumb.

Agreed. Is it really any wonder why they think Trump is such as "strong" man? They have a really fucked up POV of what it means to be a man and a husband to believe an adulterous pedophile is the best example of American manhood.

No, the ones Trump actually threatens and has already shit on already, don’t you remember, he said he can do anything he wants, that he is above the Constitution
So you people sell fear AND hate. I bet you don't think your hate filled leftist rhetoric about trump did anything to incite 2 assassination attempts against trump, am I right? Let's save time. Of course I'm right. You people think nothing but honey flows out of those sewers under your noses.

He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.

It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.

He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.
When you spend 25 years on political message boards, one gets a real education in rightwing angst.

When this board started, rightwing angst was directed at Muslims. Then it cycled through Mexicans, central Americans, Haitians. And always in the background is a simmering resentment against black Americans.

Trump said the part they think out loud: the rightwing only wants immigrants from Norway.

When you spend 25 years on political message boards, one gets a real education in rightwing angst.

When this board started, rightwing angst was directed at Muslims. Then it cycled through Mexicans, central Americans, Haitians. And always in the background is a simmering resentment against black Americans.

Trump said the part they think out loud: the rightwing only wants immigrants from Norway.
Not if they become here illegally see wipe.

The rest of it was just leftist diarrhea

...and political extremist angst. :D

Agreed on a synopsis of RW angst. It's heavily tinged with bigotry and fear.

Agreed Trump tapped into a niche by voicing that bigotry and fear. That said, by all indications, the niche is running dry and Trump's tank is near empty.

giphy.gif

ROFL

Talk about projection.

Virtually ALL racism comes from the left.

Racism a collectivist concept, the denial of individualism in favor of group identity From the trail of tears, slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow, to BLM, the democrats have been behind virtually all racism in America.

ROFL

Talk about projection.

Virtually ALL racism comes from the left.

Racism a collectivist concept, the denial of individualism in favor of group identity From the trail of tears, slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow, to BLM, the democrats have been behind virtually all racism in America.
Right and that is why the KKK aligns itself with the GOP. uh huh

More projection. Still haven't called the doctor about your issues, I see.

I haven't gotten close to you. So I don't have to worry about what you spread.

Actually, I don't even use buses, so would never be in the Greyhound Station mens room to be offered your service. Further, I don't carry cash, so wouldn't even have a quarter to pay you...

ROFL

If you're stupid and you know it lie again, If you're stupid and you know it lie again, If you're stupid and you know it then your post will surely show it, If you're stupid and you know it lie again..

No question you're a Douche Duck sock.
I'm not lying. Look it up. What being on the same side as violent racists bothers you? Seems it hasn't before.

Back