Tulsi Gabbard slams Kamala Harris for being honored to receive Dick Cheney’s endorsement "A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Dick Cheney"

A lot of pretty unintelligent people have a lot of followers.

Popularity doesn't make people unmockable.
Legina thinks he needs several socks to spread his message of hate and division. He's not as smart as he thinks and is one of those "pretty unintelligent people" you mentioned.

Agreed.

This is how politics used to be. Politicians were adversaries at times - but never enemies.

That was actually a good thing.
Easy to argue that there are very few politicians throughout history who were more heinous than Dick Cheney.

That's just how bad trump is. A steaming turd cannot bring himself to vote for the orange fool.

Cheney is worried about America continuing if Trump the thief in chief gets back in. It is an honest fear.
More than likely, he just wants revenge for what MAGA did to his daughter. Under trump, Cheney would be just fine. His daughter voted with trump more than 90% of the time.

I thought the Democrats hated Dick Cheney :dunno:
Liz Cheney is not Dick. She was in congress until Trump killed her career. However, her terrible father says he will vote for Harris. Cheney is a big business mogul and pushed for all the things the Repub party says it wants. What they have in common is they see what a terrible threat Trump is to the American experiment going forward.

I suppose one benefit of having a board with a long history is being able to go back and reread posts from the past. This board goes back to 2007? And if you look at the posts from that timeframe the absolute vitriol, dislike and basically hatred for the neocons can be felt.

Reading that and then fast forwarding to today to see so many neocons voting for the Democratic candidate is fascinating.

Liz Cheney is not Dick. She was in congress until Trump killed her career. However, her terrible father says he will vote for Harris. Cheney is a big business mogul and pushed for all the things the Repub party says it wants. What they have in common is they see what a terrible threat Trump is to the American experiment going forward.
Liz torpedoed her own political career. She is also a war hawk. I'm sick of wars.

Back