Tulsi Gabbard slams Kamala Harris for being honored to receive Dick Cheney’s endorsement "A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Dick Cheney"

You mean the Tulsi Gabbard that did debate prep for Trump? ROTFLMFAO!!! Her opinion is beyond irrelevant.

You mean the Tulsi Gabbard that did debate prep for Trump? ROTFLMFAO!!! Her opinion is beyond irrelevant.
Yes the Tulsi Gabbard that DESTROYED Harris in the Democrat 2020 Presidential primary debate. The woman that is a REAL Lieutenant Colonel that served in a war zone. She has put her butt on the line for this country what have you done besides deliver french fries?
Now go deliver some eggs and hash browns for Uber Eats.

Yes the Tulsi Gabbard that DESTROYED Harris in the Democrat 2020 Presidential primary debate. The woman that is a REAL Lieutenant Colonel that served in a war zone. She has put her butt on the line for this country what have you done besides deliver french fries?
Now go deliver some eggs and hash browns for Uber Eats.

Uber eats again? What he fuck, do you ever stop eating? Your keyboard must look like a plate at your favorite greasy spoon. Slow down dude. Obesity will kill you.

Looks like her debate prep didn’t help your Orange Jesus. Hey, you could pay homage to Trump the next time you order Uber Eats. I hear McDonalds delivers now. Although I’m guessing you are allergic to Diet Coke, you could order an Arnold Palmer sweet tea. It’s like a thousand calories. Will you treat yourself for diabetes and then post your treatment here for everyone? Cool, bro.

Because voters, people and political parties aren't static it really is pretty interesting to search neocon and go back and read some of the old threads on this board (which go back to a little in '06 and then '07).

For starters you'll notice some actual (good) conversation, far from the trolling that dominates today. But when we hear people on the left say Republicans need to take their party back from Trump it's essentially to go back to that time (of neocon domination) - anything prior was Reagan (war monger who was going to get us in a nuclear war), Nixon (enough said) or Barry Goldwater (as LBJ said - vote for him and we'll end up fighting in Vietnam).

And to see some of the biggest neocons (Cheney, Bill Kristol, Max Boot etc. etc.) now backing Harris (or just becoming Democrats) is eye opening.

Because voters, people and political parties aren't static it really is pretty interesting to search neocon and go back and read some of the old threads on this board (which go back to a little in '06 and then '07).

For starters you'll notice some actual (good) conversation, far from the trolling that dominates today. But when we hear people on the left say Republicans need to take their party back from Trump it's essentially to go back to that time (of neocon domination) - anything prior was Reagan (war monger who was going to get us in a nuclear war), Nixon (enough said) or Barry Goldwater (as LBJ said - vote for him and we'll end up fighting in Vietnam).

And to see some of the biggest neocons (Cheney, Bill Kristol, Max Boot etc. etc.) now backing Harris (or just becoming Democrats) is eye opening.

The bolded is kind of an assumption on your part. I don't think Democrats are longing for the "neocon" Republicans.

Just Republicans who were actual conservatives and not slavish to a cult of personality. There is a big difference.

The bolded is kind of an assumption on your part. I don't think Democrats are longing for the "neocon" Republicans.

Just Republicans who were actual conservatives and not slavish to a cult of personality. There is a big difference.
Were Bush and Cheney not actual conservatives? I (and others on the right) would love for the Democrats to be more like they were under Bill Clinton but that was a different time and of course during Clinton's Presidency Republicans hated him.

Were Bush and Cheney not actual conservatives? I (and others on the right) would love for the Democrats to be more like they were under Bill Clinton but that was a different time and of course during Clinton's Presidency Republicans hated him.

They were. But it's not intellectually honest to imply that because Dems want a return to sane dialogue between the ideologies that they're pining for a neocon philosophy from the right. "Neocon" only really applied to the warmongering.

They were. But it's not intellectually honest to imply that because Dems want a return to sane dialogue between the ideologies that they're pining for a neocon philosophy from the right. "Neocon" only really applied to the warmongering.
That's why I gave the examples in my initial post. Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan and Bush were all considered war mongers by those on the left. With the argument you're making it's hard to dissociate conservatism from that.

That's why I gave the examples in my initial post. Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan and Bush were all considered war mongers by those on the left. With the argument you're making it's hard to dissociate conservatism from that.

You're conflating when it's not appropriate to do so. The choices aren't Trumpism or neoconism.

All Democrats are talking about is conservatives like some of the "never Trumpers" taking their party back from a group that HAS become cult-like, and has election denial as its core governing philosophy.

You're conflating when it's not appropriate to do so. The choices aren't Trumpism or neoconism.

All Democrats are talking about is conservatives like some of the "never Trumpers" taking their party back from a group that HAS become cult-like, and has election denial as its core governing philosophy.
Take it back to what? I followed politics closely during the Bush years and Democrats hated him and there was talk (from the left) that the Republican Party was going to self destruct and basically seize to exist and how great this was for the country. And now people (on the left) are saying "take your party back and go back to the time prior to Trump' - like the Bush years?

I don't buy any of this because I've lived through everything prior.

Back