Tulsi Gabbard slams Kamala Harris for being honored to receive Dick Cheney’s endorsement "A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Dick Cheney"

Cassidy Hutchinson is a Rock star. A boss. One of the single most thoughtful self aware individuals I’ve ever heard. I think she is remarkable at a human level. And she is right. I can’t expect that from everyone but I’ll take what I can get and be grateful for it. My hope is that the Cassidy Hutchinson’s are the new face of a compassionate Conservative Party. I get your point, but it still takes true principles to arrive where Liz Cheney has arrived. I’m not going to be critical of her failure to go further.
She lied about Trump in the Presidential limousine. She cannot be trusted. Just because you have delivered her food for Uber Eats doesn't really make her your boss.

Cassidy Hutchinson is a Rock star. A boss. One of the single most thoughtful self aware individuals I’ve ever heard. I think she is remarkable at a human level. And she is right. I can’t expect that from everyone but I’ll take what I can get and be grateful for it. My hope is that the Cassidy Hutchinson’s are the new face of a compassionate Conservative Party. I get your point, but it still takes true principles to arrive where Liz Cheney has arrived. I’m not going to be critical of her failure to go further.
Right. We take what we get, when we get it. Cheney voted in trump's favor 90% of the time when she was seated. Whereas I don't criticize her for not going any further, I do not give her credit for anything other than being the proverbial 'blind squirrel'.

She lied about Trump in the Presidential limousine. She cannot be trusted. Just because you have delivered her food for Uber Eats doesn't really make her your boss.
She repeated what she was told. That is not lying. Nor does that imply she is therefore a complete liar who nothing she says can be trusted. That is obviously not the standard you apply to Trump or Vance.

She repeated what she was told. That is not lying. Nor does that imply she is therefore a complete liar who nothing she says can be trusted. That is obviously not the standard you apply to Trump or Vance.

Correct. She recounted what she was told, who told her, and the circumstances of the conversation. No one has claimed she was lying. She did not say she had firsthand knowledge. Some people are incapable of understanding the difference.

Right. We take what we get, when we get it. Cheney voted in trump's favor 90% of the time when she was seated. Whereas I don't criticize her for not going any further, I do not give her credit for anything other than being the proverbial 'blind squirrel'.
Liz Cheney admits openly that she's not ideologically in tune with Kamala Harris.
She's supporting Harris to preserve the republic which will clearly not survive a Trump win.

I don't believe that Cheney is supporting a regime of Kamala Harris with two Democratically controlled legislature chambers.

Frankly, I think a Harris administration WITH two Democratically controlled legislature chambers
will in fact be required to save the Republic.

I don't find it hard to imagine America going down.
The powerful Soviet Union only lasted 75 years;
they couldn't survive the kind of tinderbox status that we're experiencing now.

Liz Cheney admits openly that she's not ideologically in tune with Kamala Harris.
She's supporting Harris to preserve the republic which will clearly not survive a Trump win.

I don't believe that Cheney is supporting a regime of Kamala Harris with two Democratically controlled legislature chambers.

Frankly, I think a Harris administration WITH two Democratically controlled legislature chambers
will in fact be required to save the Republic.

I don't find it hard to imagine America going down.
The powerful Soviet Union only lasted 75 years;
they couldn't survive the kind of tinderbox status that we're experiencing now.
Agree about Cheney, but if she really wants the Republican party to survive she needs to actively weed out MAGA from Congress. That doesn't happen by voting against Democracy down ballot.

Baby steps

Agree about Cheney, but if she really wants the Republican party to survive she needs to actively weed out MAGA from Congress. That doesn't happen by voting against Democracy down ballot.

Baby steps
Agree totally, but I don't see how she can do that.
She lost her own primary.

If she feels that coming out for Harris is going to help, coming out for Dems down ballot would have the same effect. Losing her primary was due to trump's call for action, which I'm sure is a big part of her position.

So now there's a MAGA moron in her seat (not that her seat ever did anything constructive for the nation). I wonder who she's voting for in that election?

I disagree. There is no other election where so many have broken with their party on principle. I am not sure how to get you to understand how dangerous this man is. You don’t seem to grasp it. But anyone who proposes a free day when police can do whatever they want cannot be allowed to have power. This is not a partisan question, or at least it shouldn’t be. That, along with a hundred other things should leave any sensible person one choice.
While I personally would never vote for Harris I'm also not voting for Trump, so I take no issue with those who choose not to as well. She's free to do as she chooses but the fact that she's campaigning for Democrats in Congress (who want to limit free speech, change the composition of the Supreme Court etc. etc.) under the guise of democracy and the Constitution is the proverbial pissing on me and telling me its raining.

And I go back to liberal groups supporting #MAGA candidates in the primaries. Another case of pissing on me and telling me its raining. Don't take that action then state "I wish the Republican Party would return to what it was prior to Trump".

While I personally would never vote for Harris I'm also not voting for Trump, so I take no issue with those who choose not to as well. She's free to do as she chooses but the fact that she's campaigning for Democrats in Congress (who want to limit free speech, change the composition of the Supreme Court etc. etc.) under the guise of democracy and the Constitution is the proverbial pissing on me and telling me its raining.

And I go back to liberal groups supporting #MAGA candidates in the primaries. Another case of pissing on me and telling me its raining. Don't take that action then state "I wish the Republican Party would return to what it was prior to Trump".
You Russians can’t vote in our elections

We do know you try to though

Outside of having a famous father, who is she? Most Republicans don't care for her and liberals like her only to the extent that she's anti-Trump and anti-Republican.

This idea that we're going to vote out all Republicans and somehow she's going to be among the leaders of a new Republican Party is delusions of grandeur.

Yes the Tulsi Gabbard that DESTROYED Harris in the Democrat 2020 Presidential primary debate. The woman that is a REAL Lieutenant Colonel that served in a war zone. She has put her butt on the line for this country what have you done besides deliver french fries?
Now go deliver some eggs and hash browns for Uber Eats.

And John Kerry was a bonafide war hero

Your party lied about his service to win an election

Outside of having a famous father, who is she? Most Republicans don't care for her and liberals like her only to the extent that she's anti-Trump and anti-Republican.

This idea that we're going to vote out all Republicans and somehow she's going to be among the leaders of a new Republican Party is delusions of grandeur.
Because the Republican Party and Trump are Putin owned and want to terminate the constitution

So you would prefer that Democrats just go back to Marcus of Queenbury rules while Republicans kick them in the nuts again. Sorry, not happening. Adding seats to the Supreme Court simply corrects McConnels unconstitutional failure to consider the President’s nominee for the court. Getting rid of the filibuster is correcting a long outdated rule. Supporting maga candidates because they’ll b easier to beat? Seems fair after Republicans gerrymandered the crap out congress and are trying as hard as they can suppress Democratic votes. You suddenly found religion in a fair fight? Spare me. Whatever it takes within the law to see Republicans removed from power is just fine with me. Republicans don’t really care about that ‘within the law’ part so I don’t feel too sorry for them. Sorry but you can’t game the system for decades and then whine when your opponents use the same tactics.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
It's definitely not going to happen if nobody tries.

If we don't try for what want,
we don't deserve to have it.

Having what you need is surviving and nothing more.
Living requires going after what you WANT.

Note how these Russian bot holes see women's accomplishments?

Ms Cheney did nothing in her life according to turd mouth Republican here

Back