Tulsi Gabbard slams Kamala Harris for being honored to receive Dick Cheney’s endorsement "A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Dick Cheney"

Liz Cheney, like all of us, is free to vote for and support whomever she wants. But her strategy of going around the country campaigning for Democrats (because if Democrats have total veto proof control of the government that will somehow be good for the Republican Party and the country?) is somehow going to bring us back to the 2000 Bush/Cheney Republican Party which (checking notes) was 'racist, Hitler, fascist, stole the 2004 election and were war mongering neocons who needed to be taken down.'

And let's not forget there were liberals happy Trump was running (because they thought he would be so easy to beat) and there were liberal groups donating to #MAGA candidates in Republican primaries because they felt they would be easier to beat in the general. So all this flowing rhetoric about democracy and everything else is little more than the usual campaign rhetoric and the goal, as always, is power (winning).

Liz Cheney, like all of us, is free to vote for and support whomever she wants. But her strategy of going around the country campaigning for Democrats (because if Democrats have total veto proof control of the government that will somehow be good for the Republican Party and the country?) is somehow going to bring us back to the 2000 Bush/Cheney Republican Party which (checking notes) was 'racist, Hitler, fascist, stole the 2004 election and were war mongering neocons who needed to be taken down.'

And let's not forget there were liberals happy Trump was running (because they thought he would be so easy to beat) and there were liberal groups donating to #MAGA candidates in Republican primaries because they felt they would be easier to beat in the general. So all this flowing rhetoric about democracy and everything else is little more than the usual campaign rhetoric and the goal, as always, is power (winning).
Exactly (y)

One hundred percent…great post.

Short term goal is obviously to rid the nation of the cancerous orange tumor. But unless you follow up with proper treatment in Congress, the cancer isn't gone.

Cassidy Hutchinson is amazingly level headed and well spoken for a mid 20 year old Conservative. She agrees with virtually no policy positions with Harris, but is voting straight Dem down ballot as well for the reason I cited above.

Texans who refuse to vote for trump but will vote for Cruz have essentially done little to end the problem.

Very few Republicans of the hundreds who are coming out against trump will do the job properly.

Whereas the imminent threat to democracy will be postponed, the gridlock in Congress for political gain will go nowhere. Likewise for the sham investigations, because trump will still wield power in primary races after he loses.

Cassidy Hutchinson is a Rock star. A boss. One of the single most thoughtful self aware individuals I’ve ever heard. I think she is remarkable at a human level. And she is right. I can’t expect that from everyone but I’ll take what I can get and be grateful for it. My hope is that the Cassidy Hutchinson’s are the new face of a compassionate Conservative Party. I get your point, but it still takes true principles to arrive where Liz Cheney has arrived. I’m not going to be critical of her failure to go further.

Saying that "a vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Dick Cheney'
is either deliberate disingenuous or spectacularly stupid.
That's inarguable among sane people.

Which is it with Gabbard?

I disagree. There is no other election where so many have broken with their party on principle. I am not sure how to get you to understand how dangerous this man is. You don’t seem to grasp it. But anyone who proposes a free day when police can do whatever they want cannot be allowed to have power. This is not a partisan question, or at least it shouldn’t be. That, along with a hundred other things should leave any sensible person one choice.

Cassidy Hutchinson is a Rock star. A boss. One of the single most thoughtful self aware individuals I’ve ever heard. I think she is remarkable at a human level. And she is right. I can’t expect that from everyone but I’ll take what I can get and be grateful for it. My hope is that the Cassidy Hutchinson’s are the new face of a compassionate Conservative Party. I get your point, but it still takes true principles to arrive where Liz Cheney has arrived. I’m not going to be critical of her failure to go further.
no.

a person who disagrees with a candidate up and down, as Hutchinson does with Harris, but still voters for them, is the worst role model ever conceived.

she's should vote for Trump.

the lesson you think you're portraying is just a demonstration of Stockholm syndrome dysfunction.

yes. the kids are alright, they're voting for Trump.

I disagree. There is no other election where so many have broken with their party on principle. I am not sure how to get you to understand how dangerous this man is. You don’t seem to grasp it. But anyone who proposes a free day when police can do whatever they want cannot be allowed to have power. This is not a partisan question, or at least it shouldn’t be. That, along with a hundred other things should leave any sensible person one choice.
Go back to sleep, old man.

The Biden/Harris Administration has proven that they can not perform the first responsibility of government…to protect our citizens.

The Biden/Harris open borders allowing convicted murderers and rapists into our country and the atrocious response to the hurricane which has killed more than two hundred of our citizens are solid proof that the Biden/Harris Administration is morbidly incompetent and uncaring.

Of course this won’t affect you much longer, old man.

no.

a person who disagrees with a candidate up and down, as Hutchinson does with Harris, but still voters for them, is the worst role model ever conceived.

she's should vote for Trump.

the lesson you think you're portraying is just a demonstration of Stockholm syndrome dysfunction.

yes. the kids are alright, they're voting for Trump.

Your opinion is worthless

Back