Two Views of History

Dumbass, the US funded the Nationalist Chinese (defeated in 1949 by the Communists), the South Vietnamese government (defeated by the North Vietnamese in 1975) and other losing regimes such as the Angolan government in 1975 which fell to communist forces.

But these two statistical outliers do not disprove the basic truths that movements that get funded, generally do better, thus shaping history.

Exceptions to a rule do not invalidate the basic truth of a matter. Find a brain.

But these two statistical outliers do not disprove the basic truths that movements that get funded, generally do better, thus shaping history.

Exceptions to a rule do not invalidate the basic truth of a matter. Find a brain.
The Bourbans were funded by other European monarchies, but the French people still toppled them. The major events like that really don't fit into your world view...

The Bourbans were funded by other European monarchies, but the French people still toppled them. The major events like that really don't fit into your world view...

Like, I said, exceptions don't disprove basic realities. Keep on being an idiot, it's entertaining.

There are warring factions of elites as well. All us regular people are caught in the middle.

That's me making fun of the Marxist and Conspiratorial Views of history that you blend together to form the Asshate View. My point is that your view is wrong, albeit incredibly funny.

It's assinine to assert that things "just happen" in the world, when clearly there are those with enough power and the the intention to effect the direction of society greatly. But thanks for your moronic input. The material referenced in my initial post also explains the errors in your thinking. Reading is fundamental, dorkus.

It's assinine to assert that things "just happen" in the world, when clearly there are those with enough power and the the intention to effect the direction of society greatly. But thanks for your moronic input. The material referenced in my initial post also explains the errors in your thinking. Reading is fundamental, dorkus.
So your argument is that we need to suppress ambition because it causes people to unfairly enact change, control, etc. over other people throughout history?

Besides, dickshitter, you've already conceded my point when you tried to frame the elitist fascists as merely "ambitious". You lost right there.

Besides, dickshitter, you've already conceded my point when you tried to frame the elitist fascists as merely "ambitious". You lost right there.
You are wrong. Period. But since some influential people are ambitious, and you are not, I can see why you would blame fascism/aliens on ambitious beings...

Why, that seems pretty accurate to me. Hell, the Reformation alone happened as a direct result.

No, not because of you, because I could tell that it was just more of Asshat's history.

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.

Back