Two Views of History

No, not because of you, because I could tell that it was just more of Asshat's history.

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.
Well, thank God for that. ID is meant to be a school of philosophy whereas creationism would be a theology course. They are worlds apart, but it still is not a school of science, I agree. What philosophy often tends to do is demonstrate the limits of science, like when that moron David Hume told us that we cannot trust our senses and therefore can never know what is real.

As an example, scientific law states that matter is neither created nor destroyed, but merely changes form. And yet, there exists a Big Rip Theory which states that the Universe will unravel and all matter will cease to exist. And again, any theory that speaks of origins is also breaking that law.

I find myself constantly surprised at people who cannot separate evolution from the Big Bang. They are not the same thing, and belief in evolution does not validate the other theory. Nor does believing in a giant cosmic explosion prove anything, since it takes faith to accept. Either way, I can't understand Fundamentalists who feel threatened by science...

No, not because of you, because I could tell that it was just more of Asshat's history.

The "conspiratorial" view of history is no more a real, legitimate school of history than intelligent design is a school of biology. It's both made up with people with an agenda, with no interest in proving their claims, wanting to shove it into schools first instead of put it through the fair peer review process.

Fair peer review? You mean by academics who accept massive grants from the government to tow thier fascist line?

Actually, the conspiratorial view factors in more facets of reality. It identifies the very real imact of the monied elite upon history and our day to day lives.

No. The pearl necklace I gave you is beautiful, darling. Are you unappreciative?

Don't be such a brainwashed, idiotic, fascist unappreciative slut.
Earlier you mentioned facts. Could you give the specific names and mailing addresses of the most elite and powerful people behind the Noahide conspiracy to control the world (more so than already)?

Earlier you mentioned facts. Could you give the specific names and mailing addresses of the most elite and powerful people behind the Noahide conspiracy to control the world (more so than already)?

No. That doesn't mean there are no elites, just because I don't know them.

You're a fool. Grow up.

In political discussion, facts are everything. If you don't have them, shut the fuck up!

The fact is that there are elites who use their cash, corporations and hired hands in politics to sculpt society according to their agenda. Those are all entities who's existence is a fact. Their cooperation is a fact. Which one do you think doesn't exist?

We're witnessing a great example right before our eyes, of corporations raiding the public treasury to cover their own errors, with all this bailout lunacy. IS the bailout happening? Is it a fact?

You're the one in denial, my stoogey friend.

The fact is that there are elites who use their cash, corporations and hired hands in politics to sculpt society according to their agenda. Those are all entities who's existence is a fact. Their cooperation is a fact. Which one do you think doesn't exist?

Okay, now show me where this leads to a Noahide conspiracy. BTW, if this gets your panties wadded up in a knot, why don't you go out there, make some money, and counter their influence like a good American?

We're witnessing a great example right before our eyes, of corporations raiding the public treasury to cover their own errors, with all this bailout lunacy. IS the bailout happening? Is it a fact?

You're the one in denial, my stoogey friend.
Your first decent point ever. The bailouts are occuring however, because said corporations hold the savings and investments of the common man who you seem to idolize. Perhaps you should support them for the sake of not seeing the little guy get screwed over. I can say with consistency that I don't give a fuck and wish to see failed businesses go bankrupt and not have the government interfere with their right to suck major ass.

Okay, now show me where this leads to a Noahide conspiracy. BTW, if this gets your panties wadded up in a knot, why don't you go out there, make some money, and counter their influence like a good American?

Evidence of the noahide conspiracy is illustrated by the fact that the whole discourse on israel is a warped monstrousity. If one doesn't believe the security of israel should be the number one priority of the u.s. then one is labelled an anti-semite. The power of the aipac and the disgusting genuflection of all politicians before the jews also illustrates it.

Last edited:
Your first decent point ever. The bailouts are occuring however, because said corporations hold the savings and investments of the common man who you seem to idolize. Perhaps you should support them for the sake of not seeing the little guy get screwed over. I can say with consistency that I don't give a fuck and wish to see failed businesses go bankrupt and not have the government interfere with their right to suck major ass.

This is just one in a long line of many fine points.

I don't support fascism.

The little guy should lose confidence in this system. That's better, long term.

This is just one in a long line of many fine points.

I don't support fascism.

The little guy should lose confidence in this system. That's better, long term.
Your precious little guy was getting screwed by defaulting on loans that it should never have been issued (govt. wouldn't allow discrimination). It seems to me that you should support the bailouts for the sake of the little guy.

BTW, I agree that AIPAC is a real nuisance and that we back Israel too extensively. The GOP supports Israel on principle (so AIPAC is really a non-issue there) and the Dims need to secure the Jewish vote, so they cater to Israel and AIPAC. However, unlike many people who view the situation in those terms, I think you have demonstrated yourself to be genuinely anti-Semetic. You have repeatedly trashed their worldview and their history as evil, racist, etc.

Your precious little guy was getting screwed by defaulting on loans that it should never have been issued (govt. wouldn't allow discrimination). It seems to me that you should support the bailouts for the sake of the little guy.
Ummm. Yeah. You already said that once. I don't support them. In the long run the little guy would fare better allowing the market to fully correct.
BTW, I agree that AIPAC is a real nuisance and that we back Israel too extensively. The GOP supports Israel on principle (so AIPAC is really a non-issue there) and the Dims need to secure the Jewish vote, so they cater to Israel and AIPAC. However, unlike many people who view situation in those terms, I think you have demonstrated yourself to be genuinely anti-Semetic. You have repeatedly trashed their worldview and their history as evil, racist, etc.

I just call things as I see them. Believing oneself to be god's chosen people is racism.

I trash you and your idiocy.

Ummm. Yeah. You already said that once. I don't support them. In the long run the little guy would fare better allowing the market to fully correct.

I just call things as I see them. Believing oneself to be god's chosen people is racism.

I trash you and your idiocy.
I happen not to be Jewish, but most Christians accept what the Old Testament says about the "Chosen People." Too much is usually made of it - it simply means that he "chose" to make them the instrument of revelation and reform. It doesn't mean that they are above the Law He revealed to them. The OT shows many times when they acted like they were and got shot down.

I happen not to be Jewish, but most Christians accept what the Old Testament says about the "Chosen People."
They're noahides. Christ actually taught that all people were equal in the eyes of god. Organized christian churches have become infiltrated by zionists.
Too much is usually made of it - it simply means that he "chose" to make them the instrument of revelation and reform. It doesn't mean that they are above the Law He revealed to them. The OT shows many times when they acted like they were and got shot down.

Right. Like we're all supposed to do what they say. I reject their superior position in god's hierarchy. If I claimed white people were an instrument of god's reform of the world, I would be called a racist.

All abrahamic faiths should be rejected for their stupidity.

Back