Two Views of History

They're noahides. Christ actually taught that all people were equal in the eyes of god. Organized christian churches have become infiltrated by zionists.

Right. Like we're all supposed to do what they say. I reject their superior position in god's hierarchy. If I claimed white people were an instrument of god's reform of the world, I would be called a racist.

All abrahamic faiths should be rejected for their stupidity.
Yet you praised Christ, and he was a Jewish Pharisee at the very least. Naturally, in keeping with the Jews as part of His plan, God would have come down to Earth as a Jew.

ThreeDee why the eff do you bother?
Its freaking hillarious! :cool:

Yet you praised Christ, and he was a Jewish Pharisee at the very least. Naturally, in keeping with the Jews as part of His plan, God would have come down to Earth as a Jew.

Its freaking hillarious! :cool:

But christ rejected the elitism of the jews. It's like a white person objecting to slavery. Can you imagine that?

But christ rejected the elitism of the jews. It's like a white person objecting to slavery. Can you imagine that?

Christ rejected absolutely nothing. Ever since Isaiah, the Old Testament had been prophesying the coming of the Messiah, and as a Rabbi Christ preached the Jewish tradition many times.

The only thing that went wrong was that most of the leaders did not believe in Him because they, and many of their followers, thought that a Messiah from the line of David would be a military leader who would free them from Roman oppression. Christ said He had not come to abolish the old way, but merely to fulfill it. As a result, a whole new sect, and then religion, was formed.

Christ rejected absolutely nothing. Ever since Isaiah, the Old Testament had been prophesying the coming of the Messiah, and as a Rabbi Christ preached the Jewish tradition many times.
They also rejected christ because he was opposed to their temple sytems and their elitism, which was also the jewish tradition.
The only thing that went wrong was that most of the leaders did not believe in Him because they, and many of their followers, thought that a Messiah from the line of David would be a military leader who would free them from Roman oppression. Christ said He had not come to abolish the old way, but merely to fulfill it. As a result, a whole new sect, and then religion, was formed.

He was most definitely opposed to judaism as it existed in his time. He thought they were racist, elitist pricks. And he thought many of the mitzvah were pointless. That's not exactly kosher.

You can stop with your noahide propaganda now.

Last edited:
They also rejected christ because he was opposed to their temple sytems and their elitism, which was also the jewish tradition.

He was most definitely opposed to judaism as it existed in his time. He thought they were racist, elitist pricks. And he thought many of the mitzvah were pointless. That's not exactly kosher.

You can stop with your noahide propaganda now.

The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did He voice disagreemenr with Judaism. Occasionally He broke rules like violating the Sabbath, but He claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did He voice disagreemenr with Judaism. Occasionally He broke rules like violating the Sabbath, but He claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

SO he did reject some things. He disagreed on many. It;'s zionist revisionism to smooth over these differences. Believing himself to be the son of god is a major disagreement he had with them. Kind of a major one. They had the romans cap his ass.

Jesus was a rebel.

Lets just examine some more evidence of brainwashing.

Look at this double standard, Ethnic Nationalism is fine for jews, but wrong, horrible and racist for everyone else. What's up with that double standard?

How much "work" does it take to heal the sick? It seems that miracles are certainly an example of "keeping it holy". Some religious weirdos, even those of the past, will never make sense to me.

The Bible gives only one example of a disagreement, and that was the use of the Temple for commercial purposes. At no other time did he voice disagreement with Judaism. Occasionally he broke rules like violating the sabbath, but he claimed not to be disagreeing with them, but was trying to emphasize points of faith.

I fixed your grammatical errors.

SO he did reject some things. He disagreed on many. It;'s zionist revisionism to smooth over these differences. Believing himself to be the son of god is a major disagreement he had with them. Kind of a major one. They had the romans cap his ass.

Jesus was a rebel.
They had a prophesy about Him. He didn't just show up claiming to be God out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the Messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.

They had a prophesy about Him. He didn't just show up claiming to be God out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the Messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.
Yeah. They rejected jesus because he wasn't warlike and racist enough for them. Instead of equality under god, they preferred their tribalistic elitism.

Jews today maintain their concept of god's racial hierarchy, and probably will rebuild the temple.

As a christian, do you believe jews need to accept christ for salvation? Or do you think it's more important the christians accept the racial supremacy of the jews? Your answer to this will tell me if you're a noahide or an actual christian.

Yeah. They rejected jesus because he wasn't warlike and racist enough for them. Instead of equality under god, they preferred their tribalistic elitism.

Jews today maintain their concept of god's racial hierarchy, and probably will rebuild the temple.

As a christian, do you believe jews need to accept christ for salvation? Or do you think it's more important the christians accept the racial supremacy of the jews? Your answer to this will tell me if you're a noahide or an actual christian.
I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of His Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

They had a prophesy about him. He didn't just show up claiming to be god out of nowhere. Religious Jews today are waiting for the coming of the messiah. Its a big disagreement, but it was not intended to change the Jewish religion in a large degree. Christianity began to become noticeably different when it began converting gentiles and allowing them not to follow customs such as dietary laws and circumcision. Judaism itself would not have changed much if not for the rebellion in 70 that resulted in the Diaspora and the temple destruction.

yep

I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of his Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

Yep

I believe the number that appears in Revelation refers to the number of living Jews that will be saved on the last day, and yes, I do believe that it is through Christ that one is saved and no other way. I accept the hierarchy of His Catholic Church and not the old hierarchy that reigned from the time of Aaron to the fall of the Temple. To me, the surest path to salvation is believing in Jesus and receiving the sacraments in your life.

Why don't you just admit that you love Hitler.:rolleyes:

Back