two weeks out... predictions.

The Doxxing... You can make bets if you want, you can even trade info in DMs... I do not want folks' RL info on the site.
Ok I guess Rule #1 wasn't clear to me but I got it now. It reads like you can post your own at your own risk but I can see your point.

Anyone want to take heels up for $500? DM me! ;)

The one you are childishly throwing presently.
So you're indirectly admitting that there WASN'T one, but now you're attempting to create one. Got it.
How could you being childish possibly be MY issue?
That's the very question that I'M asking YOU...
Yeah, it does. And I am glad you put that in the present tense, because it still exists among the MAGA morons.
Empty words. You haven't shown one to exist. At this point, I'm gonna have to ask you to define the term "hissy fit" since you don't seem to know what one is.
It still exists with you.
See above.
How could poor you be my issue?
Because you're being childish.

Trump will be winning by a substantial amount by 11 PM EST.
All counting will be ordered stopped.
Boards will be put up on the polling place windows.
Republican poll watchers will be ejected
Boxes of Fake Ballots will be run through the machines for the Harris/Walz ticket.

Trump will be winning by a substantial amount by 11 PM EST.
All counting will be ordered stopped.
Boards will be put up on the polling place windows.
Republican poll watchers will be ejected
Boxes of Fake Ballots will be run through the machines for the Harris/Walz ticket.
That movie already aired. This is a new day.

So you're indirectly admitting that there WASN'T one, but now you're attempting to create one. Got it.
I am doing nothing of the kind, I specifically said that you (and the other MAGA morons) threw a hissy fit when Trump got his ass kicked in 2020 by Joe Biden. Have some kid help you to understand the words.
That's the very question that I'M asking YOU...

I asked you first. So...why are you so childish?

Empty words. You haven't shown one to exist. At this point, I'm gonna have to ask you to define the term "hissy fit" since you don't seem to know what one is.

Ask whatever you want. Please excuse the fact that I am laughing at you for being so stupid you have to have hissy fit explained to you. Especially since you obviously are still in the middle of one that you have been throwing since Trump got his ass thoroughly kicked by Joe Biden in 2020.
See above.

Because you're being childish.
Nice try, Sonny. No cigar.

So, give me a preview of the new movie. Will it be millions of illegal aliens voting? Voter machine fraud? Phony mail in ballots?
It's going to be all of that and more not being as many as Trump's votes.

He will outrun the margin of fraud this time. That's this year's episode.

Back