U.S. weapons reaching Syrian rebels

http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/10/syria-government-likely-culprit-chemical-attack

Syria: Government Likely Culprit in Chemical Attack

New Evidence based on Rocket Analysis, Witness Accounts

September 10, 2013

Human Rights Watch report

I knew you would do this, which is why I kept bolding THE SYRIAN PEOPLE

Post the demonstration that the SYRIAN PEOPLE believe Assad gassed them.

I've posted evidence upon evidence .. make that undeniable and irrefutable evidence that THE SYRIAN PEOPLE support Assad.

Why don't you care about THE SYRIAN PEOPLE?

There is indeed 'winning' for the Syrian people.

Not having bombs dropped on their heads right now is winning.

Fuck Obama/Clinton .. who gives a fuck about them? I'm talking about winning for the Syrian people and the world. Everytime the world says HELL NO to the MIC, the world wins, the American people win, people in small countries with oil win.
well of course, (we seem to be at loggerheads today?)

What i was saying, is that this war is not over, and it is going to play out as it does, without US "intervention" except on a possible chem removal trail,
or wokring with the players. This is if we decide to play a constructive role for once...

PS -d id you see the FSArmy's 'snitfit" that they aren't getting a free ride anymore by Obama's bombing?

But we still will weaponize the dogs..

dude the Syrian people are not free to speak in public unless they agree with assad.

Kim Jong Ills people will tell you hes a god on earth

well of course, (we seem to be at loggerheads today?)

What i was saying, is that this war is not over, and it is going to play out as it does, without US "intervention" except on a possible chem removal trail,
or wokring with the players. This is if we decide to play a constructive role for once...

PS -d id you see the FSArmy's 'snitfit" that they aren't getting a fre ride anymore by Obama's bombing?

But we still will weaponize the dogs..

they are being shot bombed and gassed to death.

fuck you very much for calling that a free ride

She can't post any evidence that Assads' forces gassed anyone, can she?

None ..nor can she or anyone else post the evidence that the Syrian people believe that bullshit.

Notice whose voice has been completely left out of the blood-thirst for war?

THE SYRIAN PEOPLE

It's as if they're just bit players in this drama.

do you realize that cell phone videos have been taken and used by the UN to investigate this?

the actual people on the ground know who hit them.

You pretend Kim juong ill is loved by his people too?

Ive seen some marches for him and they are huge.

the thing is a DICTATOR can force his people to march

do you realize that cell phone videos have been taken and used by the UN to investigate this?

I actually think that the North Koreans have been indoctrinated enough that many of them do like their leader. He is a demigod and like other gods can be cruel, as well as benevolent. They are cut off from the outside world, the majority of them, and don't know how others live. It is tragic.

Last edited:
I actually think that the North Koreans ave been endoctrinated enough that many of them do lie their leader. He is a demigod and like other gods can be cruel, as well as benevolent. They are cut off from the outside world, the majority of them, and don't know how others live. It is tragic.

Kind of like Desh. It is sad.

When I posted the polls you had a different excuse.

The will of the Syrian people means nothing to you .. yet you claim you care about them being gassed.

I think you care more about Obama being right than Syrians or Syria.

Back