unbanned collectors.....

I wouldn't ban people if they promised to be nice, and keep to the topic. Some have come to them, and just trashed people, and bickered. They mocked the idea of me telling them to keep to the topic in friendly terms, and I've had to retroactively ban many. Oh well, mimicry is the greatest form of flattery to many. I find it kind of piddly, and creepy, but I guess I could be flattered.

Why are you off topic, on this thread; because it's not about you and instead is about collectables.

You now need to ban yourself. :good4u:

my wife says I collect collections, but marbles are one of my favorites....

0004238ffec78d9687edbb6f93c63cf0.jpg

A good friend of mine collects marbles, too. He is constantly buying and selling on EBAY and has thousands of them.

Below is just one of the many "toys" in my collection:

Colt45BuntlineSpecial.jpg

I wouldn't ban people if they promised to be nice, and keep to the topic. Some have come to them, and just trashed people, and bickered. They mocked the idea of me telling them to keep to the topic in friendly terms, and I've had to retroactively ban many. Oh well, mimicry is the greatest form of flattery to many. I find it kind of piddly, and creepy, but I guess I could be flattered.

You're a nasty creey arsed twat, but I won't ban you because I just love to see you spazzing out. You should share your kidney stone collection with Damocles.

Hartstone Pottery (and other hand-crafted or vintage pottery or artglass made in Ohio)...but mostly, Hartstone. Just love it...I think I have every Buckeye piece ever made:)
Also, vintage cookware...and cookbooks...

Sorry JD you banned every person you disagree with politically and that is a fact. So don't try to justify your lying BS here.

I love finding random marbles in the yard, etc. It makes me feel like I have redeemed some kid from the tragedy of losing their toys. Those things were forbidden in our house by the time I came along because apparently my oldest brothers somehow caused my mom to break her ankle on marbles.

I love to find little things in my yard from the past

I have them all gathered In a certain spot

I love to walk the beach and collect sea glass (and other finds)

Too bad neither of you two loser idiots have ever collected any IQ points.

Bet you don't have one between you.

Sadly you lose IQ points every time you post, you are definitely a Trump copycat when it comes to stupidity.

Hartstone Pottery (and other hand-crafted or vintage pottery or artglass made in Ohio)...but mostly, Hartstone. Just love it...I think I have every Buckeye piece ever made:)
Also, vintage cookware...and cookbooks...

I did bauer for awhile

still have some

lots of the pitchers

I have a couple of late 1700's muzzle loaders and an 1872 Navy Colt.

I have a few collectables left.
I sold quite a few nice ones when I bought my home to furnish it and buy the maintenance equipment 30 yrs. ago. I didn't add many since then.

Back