Unsurprisingly, MAGA would like to take us back to the 18th century

No, low - average IQ was/is the problem, Sweet-heart. Good example is post-Apartheid South Africa. Todays it 84%+ Black and the Average IQ is 68 points. It's one of the most diabolical shit-holes in the world- and that's not Whitey's fault.

Truth hurts, eh? But you're just going to have to SUCK IT UP, baby. SUCK...IT...UP !

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound

Let me get this straight, them piss po n*gga's, minding they own fuckin business historically, over taken by rednecks, forced into ghetto's, denied education and basic human rights and its their fuckin fault???? Typical white trash thinking....hold motherfuckers down by the neck and then play the blame game when catching up proves to be difficult. Your the one that need to suck it up and get real with reality and facts, shit for brains ass ho.​

Democrats hate women. DON'T USE WOMEN AS A PAWN!
Democrats are racist and bigots. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!

That....Yeah, we're the one's raping, degrading, denying and exploiting women, while the GOP got them sitting on pedestals being served by white men. Ge the fuck outta here, son​

Let me get this straight, them piss po n*gga's, minding they own fuckin business historically, over taken by rednecks, forced into ghetto's, denied education and basic human rights and its their fuckin fault???? Typical white trash thinking....hold motherfuckers down by the neck and then play the blame game when catching up proves to be difficult. Your the one that need to suck it up and get real with reality and facts, shit for brains ass ho.​

Go stuff your racism elsewhere.

Go stuff your racism elsewhere.

time...Everybody's a fuckin racist these days, as a matter of fact, if your not, your kidding yourself and others. However, I proclaim myself to be a equal opportunity RACIST...I don't give a fuck what color you are, you got stupid shit to say, you act stupid, I hate you...LOL and I don't care what fuckin color you are!!!​

time...in the year 2024 and beyond, everybody is racist, everybody is bias, everybody got something to say about blacks, about women, about illegals, etc...some opinions are bias, some are racist....but all deserve to be aired and exposed. I contend in these trying times, if you emerge unbias, untattered by MAGA and Trump comments and actions, than you, sir/madame deserve angelic wings upon your departure from earth and a front roll seat in paradise!!​

time...in the year 2024 and beyond, everybody is racist, everybody is bias, everybody got something to say about blacks, about women, about illegals, etc...some opinions are bias, some are racist....but all deserve to be aired and exposed. I contend in these trying times, if you emerge unbias, untattered by MAGA and Trump comments and actions, than you, sir/madame deserve angelic wings upon your departure from earth and a front roll seat in paradise!!​

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON TRUMP! Go stuff your racism up yer butt.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON TRUMP! Go stuff your racism up yer butt.

History....July 2020 one day before his 65th birthday, my brother died from COVID...until I'm in the grave, TRUMP HAS THE BLOOD OF MY BROTHER AND SO MANY OTHERS ON HIS MOTHERFUCKING SMALL VILE HANDS....now shove that up your ass and sit on it, bitch!!​

History....July 2020 one day before his 65th birthday, my brother died from COVID...until I'm in the grave, TRUMP HAS THE BLOOD OF MY BROTHER AND SO MANY OTHERS ON HIS MOTHERFUCKING SMALL VILE HANDS....now shove that up your ass and sit on it, bitch!!​

Covid doesn't kill, pretender. Trump did not create Covid nor does he control it.

AD_4nXeDlU5uD2MttZM52TKVZ6q4EeViAFQIpEn5St_7KFvJncWe2nnmb5JpvZdbwWkF-2qQGHZzs5Rw9MyiSFyEuDwwNOn4R8LPHcbWSvByKxd4TnarizS-odfZgYtzd7qCqCdsc1sKSmkg1DL_mSs6LIuqestQ

Hey fuckwad, what does Trump have to do with your brother contracting a disease Fauci and the Chinese created?

I assume he was denied access to Ivermectin and other treatments that could have saved his life by the Harris/Biden regime?

i've known too many people who registered for a certain party only to fuck with the primaries.............on top of that, I don't trust a single fucking piece of information that the FBI would ever put out. To see facts and reality you look at what people do, not what they say. The odds of a registered republican gun nut immigrant hater going after trump is like winning the billion dollar power ball.
Crooks never voted in a primary, and was in a state where voting in a primary would have done little to nothing.

Back