Unsurprisingly, MAGA would like to take us back to the 18th century

The Crooks that shot at trump never said that, and certainly did not say that in a video made after he died.

You're lying as always. Matthew Crooks posted it to his Gitter account 2 years ago. He was a good lefty - like you.

What I want to know is his involvement with the FBI and Secret Service. Crooks was a nut job, was he directed by the Harris/Biden Junta to a target? The Secret Service did all they could to make sure the hit succeeded. Sure seems like prior knowledge.

Or maybe Trump was the easiest, closest target to where he lived.
or maybe he was trying to help the Republican party , if he had killed Trump then they would have to put up an actual Candidate that wouldn't be hell bent on getting revenge on his political opponents and trying to turn the USA into a dictatorship.
A candidate that has the welfare of the country in mind not just his own welfare.
Trump is and always has been out for Trump and ONLY Trump and nobody else.
Have a nice day

You're lying as always. Matthew Crooks posted it to his Gitter account 2 years ago. He was a good lefty - like you.

What I want to know is his involvement with the FBI and Secret Service. Crooks was a nut job, was he directed by the Harris/Biden Junta to a target? The Secret Service did all they could to make sure the hit succeeded. Sure seems like prior knowledge.
The video of person named Crooks saying he hates trump and the republicans was made after the Crooks who shot at trump died. It was by a different Crooks. He even says he is a different Crooks in the video. This is not complex.

The video of person named Crooks saying he hates trump and the republicans was made after the Crooks who shot at trump died. It was by a different Crooks. He even says he is a different Crooks in the video. This is not complex.

I don't give a fuck.

CNN reported that the "shooter, Timothy Cook, is a registered Republican." - which is equally false and equally irrelevant.

I never said anything about a video. Matthew Crooks, the actual shooter posted to the game oriented social media platform Gitter that he hated Trump and Republicans two years ago. This is verified and validated fact.

My question is did the FBI tag that post and contact Crooks to try and incite him to action based on the fact that he was unstable, tipping off SS to not provide protection to Trump?

CNN reported that the "shooter, Timothy Cook, is a registered Republican." - which is equally false and equally irrelevant.
Crooks was a registered Republican. He died while still a registered Republican. That is absolutely true. It is an undeniable fact.

I never said anything about a video. Matthew Crooks, the actual shooter posted to the game oriented social media platform Gitter that he hated Trump and Republicans two years ago. This is verified and validated fact.
And yet not a single reputable source has it?

Crooks was a registered Republican. He died while still a registered Republican. That is absolutely true. It is an undeniable fact.

And yet not a single reputable source has it?

ROFL

Wow you lie a lot.

Jeez - the dude could be any of the JPP Marxists - even you - based on his posts.

ROFL

Wow you lie a lot.

Jeez - the dude could be any of the JPP Marxists - even you - based on his posts.
Matthew Crooks, the actual shooter posted to the game oriented social media platform Gitter that he hated Trump and Republicans two years ago. This is verified and validated fact.
So let's begin:
1) The article has nothing about Gitter. The Gitter posts were made after Crooks was dead, so it could not be him.
2) The article has nothing about anyone saying they hate republicans and trump. That was a video made after Crooks was dead, so it could not be him.
3) The article admits that nothing has been connected to Crooks. It says that it "may have had an account on our platform." The platform is not Gitter.
4) The poster on Gabs was in California. It is unlikely that Crooks was in California.

So we go from it is "verified and validated facts" to almost every detail of the claim is proven false, and the rest are kind of possible, but extremely unlikely.

What is known for 100% sure is that Crooks was a registered republican. That is undeniable. The rest is rumors, and false statements.

Hey fuckwad, what does Trump have to do with your brother contracting a disease Fauci and the Chinese created?

I assume he was denied access to Ivermectin and other treatments that could have saved his life by the Harris/Biden regime?

History....this coming for a moronic Trump supporter...listen, talking to you guys is like talking to a brick fuckin wall. You're nothing but oxygen thieves and that's it.​

Lying cunt you know damned will that he wasn't a republican no matter his registration.

But lying cunt do what lying cunts do. They lie.

History....you have a potty mouth. The only ppl I know that use the C word, are losers and Trump supporters of which you are both​

AD_4nXeDlU5uD2MttZM52TKVZ6q4EeViAFQIpEn5St_7KFvJncWe2nnmb5JpvZdbwWkF-2qQGHZzs5Rw9MyiSFyEuDwwNOn4R8LPHcbWSvByKxd4TnarizS-odfZgYtzd7qCqCdsc1sKSmkg1DL_mSs6LIuqestQ

History...Your party put a lot of HIV victims in the grave because of your failures and you did so with Covid....The republican party is nothing but the KISS OF FUCKIN DEATH WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS AND THE FACT GOP VOTERS ARE TOO STUPID TO THE GET THE MEMO, PROVES JUST HOW PATHETIC THEY ARE. News Flash...everybody is gonna die someday, even Trump supporters I'd repent if I were you, son​

Covid doesn't kill, pretender. Trump did not create Covid nor does he control it.

History...Reagan didn't create HIV, but as President he should have done better to help control its devastation and like Trump with Covid, he failed. I refuse to find exactly what both did to fail, bc the information and facts are out there for those wanting information. In short, I'm not wasting my time on nuts like you, end of story​

History...Reagan didn't create HIV, but as President he should have done better to help control its devastation and like Trump with Covid, he failed.​

Reagan did not create HIV nor did he direct it.
Trump did not create Covid nor does he direct it.

I refuse to find exactly what both did to fail, bc the information and facts are out there for those wanting information. In short, I'm not wasting my time on nuts like you, end of story​

Void 'facts'. Learn what 'fact' means. Mantra 1d.

So let's begin:
1) The article has nothing about Gitter. The Gitter posts were made after Crooks was dead, so it could not be him.
It was actually gab.

2) The article has nothing about anyone saying they hate republicans and trump. That was a video made after Crooks was dead, so it could not be him.
3) The article admits that nothing has been connected to Crooks. It says that it "may have had an account on our platform." The platform is not Gitter.
4) The poster on Gabs was in California. It is unlikely that Crooks was in California.

So we go from it is "verified and validated facts" to almost every detail of the claim is proven false, and the rest are kind of possible, but extremely unlikely.

What is known for 100% sure is that Crooks was a registered republican. That is undeniable. The rest is rumors, and false statements.
1726067570692.png

History...Your party put a lot of HIV victims in the grave because of your failures and you did so with Covid....The republican party is nothing but the KISS OF FUCKIN DEATH WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS AND THE FACT GOP VOTERS ARE TOO STUPID TO THE GET THE MEMO, PROVES JUST HOW PATHETIC THEY ARE. News Flash...everybody is gonna die someday, even Trump supporters I'd repent if I were you, son​

DUHHHHR

You're dumb as a stump, Guno.

It was actually gab.
Reminds me of the people who say trump was basically right about Haitians in Springfield eating cats, except for it was in Canton, not Springfield, and it was an American, not a Haitian:palm:

You were wrong on where the posts were, and wrong on what the posts said. You were also wrong on saying that we know the posts are from Crooks. In fact, given there is no evidence Crooks was ever in California... Chances are you are wrong on everything.

Back