Unsurprisingly, MAGA would like to take us back to the 18th century

Reagan did not create HIV nor did he direct it.
Trump did not create Covid nor does he direct it.

Void 'facts'. Learn what 'fact' means. Mantra 1d.

History.....always deflecting when faced with real results and facts....I predict very soon, the word Deflect will appear with a definition..."SOMETHING CONSERVATIVES USE WHEN FACED WITH REALITY".....LOL​

Stick your fonts up your dried up old cooch

History.....DRIED UP OLD COOCH? Its clear, you need to trade in the sheep and find yourself a real woman...your comments all border on sexual conitations...in other words, your another washed up white boy who see negro black men with yo women and now your aggressively horny and mad.....LOL​

History.....DRIED UP OLD COOCH? Its clear, you need to trade in the sheep and find yourself a real woman...your comments all border on sexual conitations...in other words, your another washed up white boy who see negro black men with yo women and now your aggressively horny and mad.....LOL​

Whatever you say hag bag

Go stuff your racism up your butt.

History.....C's like me??? If your with a ww, chances are you've used this word a many of times...bc they invented the word!!​

Are you so lazy you can't even type out words?

What is a "WW," moron?

You said;

"bc Before Christ they invented the word."

That is true. "Cunt" comes from the Latin "cunnilus" - which refers to women's genitals, And I don't think people should call you a cunt, Guno. You lack the warmth and depth to be one.

Religion is the enemy of science, history and freedom. It also is the enemy of other religions. They do not seek knowledge, but control, money and power. Evangelicals are like Islam. Once they got power in the Middle East, their superiority in science, philosophy, business, and math were killed. They seek to control America.

Are you so lazy you can't even type out words?

What is a "WW," moron?

You said;

"bc Before Christ they invented the word."

That is true. "Cunt" comes from the Latin "cunnilus" - which refers to women's genitals, And I don't think people should call you a cunt, Guno. You lack the warmth and depth to be one.

breaking news....listen, I'm old and I got a little arthritis going on...so give me a break!! WW white woman​

Back