uscitzen

maybe he will read this someday.

He has signed off the internets.

I think we all know what this means.

The man was one of the greatest parts of the internets for me.

You dont meet a poster like him often enough.

I hope the rest of his days are filled with loving family and happy momments.

He has lived his life in such a way I know this will be the case.

I love him and always will.

I though some on here would like to know.

I am so sorry to hear this, I really enjoyed him and was sorry when he left this forum. I wish him the best.

The likelyhood is he is in the process of dying.

He didnt say he was dying but he said he would was signing off the ip world.

If you remember he was ill for some time.

He managed to hang on much longer ( and still is I hope) than his drs told him he would.

He is a great friend and a very bright and insightful man.

I hope he continues to beat the odds and signs back on.

I wish I had had the opportunity to say good bye to him, if he signs back on, give him my regards.

i know everyone misses uscitizen, but like....... this is reallllly old news. It just seems like a really random thread to bring up.

Just kinda out of left field imo

Desh whee you're going in the afterlife there is no communication between residents. Just sounds of crying and teeth gnashing. :(

Desh whee you're going in the afterlife there is no communication between residents. Just sounds of crying and teeth gnashing. :(

There really isn't anything more idiotic than idiots who pretend to be Christians making statements like this (which JC would never make, btw)...

There really isn't anything more idiotic than idiots who pretend to be Christians making statements like this (which JC would never make, btw)...

Oncie, you aren't moved by his loving compassion?

Mark 9:43-49 (New International Version, ©2011)

43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44] [a] 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46] 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where

“‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.’[c]

49 Everyone will be salted with fire.

43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44] [a] 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46] 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where

They don't call it the Bible Belt for nothing.

Congrats. You have shown that you can selectively quote the bible.

It doesn't really change the point Onceler made.

“But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked.”
Luke 6:35

"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone," Col. 4:5-6

Back