uscitzen

sm is full of funny one liners. Everyday he posts something awesome. Our war was misdirected, and should end promptly.

sm is full of funny one liners. Everyday he posts something awesome. Our war was misdirected, and should end promptly.
I reject the validity of this motion. We cannot allow sympathy for proles, ESSPECIALLY those who willingly join the fly-over profligates of the south.

War with SM may seem futile, but then, so did war with the American Traitors in 1863, war with the Nazis in 1942, and war with the Soviets in 1975.

The groans are a symbolic victory over a despicable internet tough-guy, and that's good enough for me. Its annoying that a couple of his stooges have come to his aid, but, wtf...

War with SM may seem futile, but then, so did war with the American Traitors in 1863, war with the Nazis in 1942, and war with the Soviets in 1975.

The groans are a symbolic victory over a despicable internet tough-guy, and that's good enough for me. Its annoying that a couple of his stooges have come to his aid, but, wtf...

Translation: you are a legend in your own mind, shooting blanks...

I reject the validity of this motion. We cannot allow sympathy for proles, ESSPECIALLY those who willingly join the fly-over profligates of the south.

You're just jealous, being stuck in such a cold, shitty, run-down place. What percentages of Detroit has been abandoned- 40, 50, 60%?

Desh whee you're going in the afterlife there is no communication between residents. Just sounds of crying and teeth gnashing. :(

And if there is any real afterlife you will be in your own little nivana.

Sitting somewhere comfortable thinking gleefully of all the people you dislike or disagree with being burned, stabbed, beaten, prodded, raped, and so on and so on and so on.

My nirvana will be filled with people I love and care about having a great time and full of love.

Enjoy your glee.

well dont worry guys, no one goes to hell, because after you die you just rot in the ground. There is no afterlife, or god. We are all alone.

you just cease to exsist.

No worries at all, no you, except what you left behind in the world in other peoples minds.

Its really not so bad.

yup, no afterlife. :)

Just an endless void of nothingness.

Better than going to hell at least.
No. Hell is where all the best people who know how to fuckin live go. And all the lovely sellers of vice follow. I WANT to go to hell. Hell even has better scenary than heaven. Ooo clouds and sun light. How fucking relaxing. In case you didn't notice 'god', I spent my whole life trying to avoid that snoreville. Gimme hookers selling acid and playing Zepplin EVERY GODDAMNED DAY for eternity.

But your right, none of that really matters. The great Old Ones shall bless us all with unending madness.

And if there is any real afterlife you will be in your own little nivana.

Sitting somewhere comfortable thinking gleefully of all the people you dislike or disagree with being burned, stabbed, beaten, prodded, raped, and so on and so on and so on.

My nirvana will be filled with people I love and care about having a great time and full of love.

Enjoy your glee.

No I envision Heaven as a ski resort, with perfect conditions all the time, no lift lines, and bars and restaurants filled with lots of cool folks, including many of my friends and relatives. There won't be any need or time to think about atheists and libtards.

No. Hell is where all the best people who know how to fuckin live go. And all the lovely sellers of vice follow. I WANT to go to hell. Hell even has better scenary than heaven. Ooo clouds and sun light. How fucking relaxing. In case you didn't notice 'god', I spent my whole life trying to avoid that snoreville. Gimme hookers selling acid and playing Zepplin EVERY GODDAMNED DAY for eternity.

But your right, none of that really matters. The great Old Ones shall bless us all with unending madness.

You'll be there with all those folks. But again, you won't be able to communicate with them since all you'll be able to think about is how nice a single drop of water on your tongue would feel.

No I envision Heaven as a ski resort, with perfect conditions all the time, no lift lines, and bars and restaurants filled with lots of cool folks, including many of my friends and relatives. There won't be any need or time to think about atheists and libtards.

your nirvana will be made by you.

Your nirvana will reflect your own obvious joy at people you dont agree with being tortured endlessly.

Enjoy your glee and that cup of hot coco at the lodge.

Back