uscitzen

SM, as a christian, you should be more worried than most. After all, we have been directed to love our neighbor. And what you display towards many here is far from love.

Being so judgemental will, in my opinion, be held against you.

Again, I won't have the time or inclination to think about you unfortunate souls that didn't accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Aw yes the compassion of christians.

Dont think about those suffering because they deserve it under the rules of your religion huh?

I never knew that was Jesus's message.

You're confusing thinking about them now, while I can do somethng about it, with thinking about them when I'm in Heaven, which would be counter to my experience of being there.

You show right now obvious glee at pondering absoute EVIL being done to people you dont like or agree with.

Its the reason you will never make your "heaven" if it did exsist.

Judge not lest yee be judged.

Your soul is pretty evil it seems

judge not lest yee be judged is your religion not mine.

I dont have to follow its teachings but you do.

No I envision Heaven as a ski resort, with perfect conditions all the time, no lift lines, and bars and restaurants filled with lots of cool folks, including many of my friends and relatives. There won't be any need or time to think about atheists and libtards.

What happened to the 72 virgins?

And if there is any real afterlife you will be in your own little nivana.

Sitting somewhere comfortable thinking gleefully of all the people you dislike or disagree with being burned, stabbed, beaten, prodded, raped, and so on and so on and so on.

My nirvana will be filled with people I love and care about having a great time and full of love.

Enjoy your glee.

So your afterlife will be a figment of your imagination!! :whoa:

well dont worry guys, no one goes to hell, because after you die you just rot in the ground. There is no afterlife, or god. We are all alone.

We understand you're scared of what comes after and that's why you try and make others as nervous about the afterlife as you are, but it's alright...

The good news is, God still loves you even though you're being an obnoxious little putz, and once you die, you will get another chance to make it into heaven.

lol, rana topspin and zappas all on the same team.

Turn in your liberal cards guys, you can't be liberal and take part in the delusions of ignorance. Liberals do not reject science, rationality, and the real world for fantasy religious mythology.

lol, rana topspin and zappas all on the same team.

Turn in your liberal cards guys, you can't be liberal and take part in the delusions of ignorance. Liberals do not reject science, rationality, and the real world for fantasy religious mythology.

I do not believe in religious mythology, but I know that the Yankee does, so Zappa's comment needed a thanks from me.

I personally do not see any evidence of heaven or hell or an omnipotent god needing such things.

I believe it is a mystery at this point as to what happens after death, so I let the mystery be.

I do not believe in religious mythology, but I know that the Yankee does, so Zappa's comment needed a thanks from me.

I personally do not see any evidence of heaven or hell or an omnipotent god needing such things.

I believe it is a mystery at this point as to what happens after death, so I let the mystery be.

Here's what we know...matter and energy can neither be created or destroyed...they can only be converted from one form to another.

There is a spark of energy inside us...what is it? I don't know...where does it go when we are gone? Again...don't know.

But, exist it does and whether it contains our incorporeal selves you cannot say.

Here's what we know...matter and energy can neither be created or destroyed...they can only be converted from one form to another.

There is a spark of energy inside us...what is it? I don't know...where does it go when we are gone? Again...don't know.

But, exist it does and whether it contains our incorporeal selves you cannot say.

If you choose to believe that everything can be measured by modern science, that is your choice.

I know different. But its not something that can be proven in a repeatable scientific experiment.

Back