Virginia Election Results so far...

Lets see,

She went to Yale, but her father didn't. (GWB's father went to Yale, GWB did not have the grades to get into Texas A & M but did have the grades to get into Yale?)
She met Bill, he was not a child of family friends.
She got n Ivy league law degree, no help from Bill or her daddy.
She got a job at a big law firm and made partner, before Bill was even Gov of Arkansas.
She was Secretary of State and did a great job, without Bill.

Id call that more than a triple.

WARNING--WARNING
NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT

THEY WILL ONLY DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE

my question is legit... do you think that Hillary Rodham, with her brains and her political savvy, would be a force in American politics if she hadn't married Bill.... and contrast that with Dubya. I think that Hillary Rodham would - or certainly could have been - be a force in American politics. If Bush had not come from a long pedigreed line of Bushes.... and had been, instead, George W. Brown, he wouldn't have done shit on the political scene, imo.

his ex CIA daddy didn't hurt

that and the republican party cheating its ass off in elections to MAKE him president

what base did Vitter get to when he wore diapers to his now dead favorite prostitute?

What did Billy Clinton say to his rape victims? Oh yeah, "Go put some ice on that"

Shut up you rape apologist. You have no credibility talking about abusing women. You back a party that has abused women for years and you LOVE it. You BEG for it. Now get off to Victoria Secrets for your next photo shoot so Billy can get his fix

Was I talking to you, you whiney race hustling bitch? If I want your whiney race hustling opinion, I will bitch slap it out of you Neanderthal.

Now run along dimwit; you'll come when you are called bitch.

Never an original thought in your head. Bitch? Bitch slap? Neanderthal? Come when you are called? All my modus operandi, and you are plagiarizing. I'm the opposite of a Neanderthal, I'm a progressive. I'm pro gay rights, pro-choice, pro-women, pro immigration reform, and pro social programs. How the fuck is that Neanderthalism?

Bushes come from a long patrician line of well connected politicos... Samuel Bush, Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker, GHW Bush, Dubya... old money and lots of power going WAY back.

The Clintons are the first generation of their family's affluence and influence.

Back