Virginia now a blue state...

where do faggots from the south go to college?

Just an FYI, maineman. I took a respite from the Board becuase of this kind of nonsense. I mean, in real life if you said that shit in front of me I'd make sure we never hung out again. I'll let it slide this time because I think you're better than that but next time I'm just putting you on my (long and lengthing) ignore list. It's just not called for.

Just an FYI, maineman. I took a respite from the Board becuase of this kind of nonsense. I mean, in real life if you said that shit in front of me I'd make sure we never hung out again. I'll let it slide this time because I think you're better than that but next time I'm just putting you on my (long and lengthing) ignore list. It's just not called for.

You are so full of yourself... he was clearly mocking the idiot that said it to begin with. Get off your fucking high horse.

You are so full of yourself... he was clearly mocking the idiot that said it to begin with. Get off your fucking high horse.

I know what he was doing. There's a reason philly rabbit is on my ignore list and maineman isn't.

Also, I don't see what concern it is of yours, hotshot.

I know what he was doing. There's a reason philly rabbit is on my ignore list and maineman isn't.

Also, I don't see what concern it is of yours, hotshot.

Sorry dipshit, but this is a public board... you didn't seem to have a problem interjecting your bullshit into what we were discussing with Jarod. So do shut your ass.

Sorry dipshit, but this is a public board... you didn't seem to have a problem interjecting your bullshit into what we were discussing with Jarod. So do shut your ass.

This is a public board and you can say what you want and I should shut my ass? Nice. I missed you, too, sweetums.

Yesterday 11:13 AM #107 | Top

Superfreak

Superfreak is offline The Almighty

Join Date:Dec 2006Location:Denver, COPosts:44,669Thanks:1,365Thanked 5,380 Times in 4,111 Posts Groans:152 Groaned 559 Times in 519 Posts Blog Entries:1

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post

This is a public board and you can say what you want and I should shut my ass? Nice. I missed you, too, sweetums.
With regards to telling me what is and is not my business... yes... you hypocritical piece of shit.

Quote from Cypress:
"Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

South Carolina is a state that is besieged with drugs. Farmers there don't even work their own fields, they ship in foreign nationals to do the manual labor. Virginia is infested with northern liberal transplants. Georgia is overrun with illegal alien criminals. Florida has been for quite some time a northern populace colony.

Despite it's problems the south minus possibly Virginia and Florida are still solidly in the republican fold. That is for now but that could change quickly depending on the direction the GOP decides to go either continuing internationalist globalist left or reverting to conservative. This transformation to conservative will never happen unless there is a viable third party conservative / libertarian movement that will force the GOP to transform itself to conservative.

South Carolina is a state that is besieged with drugs. Farmers there don't even work their own fields, they ship in foreign nationals to do the manual labor. Virginia is infested with northern liberal transplants. Georgia is overrun with illegal alien criminals. Florida has been for quite some time a northern populace colony.

Despite it's problems the south minus possibly Virginia and Florida are still solidly in the republican fold. That is for now but that could change quickly depending on the direction the GOP decides to go either continuing internationalist globalist left or reverting to conservative. This transformation to conservative will never happen unless there is a viable third party conservative / libertarian movement that will force the GOP to transform itself to conservative.

Extremist Muslims favour burkas. What about straight-jackets for Republican weirdoes, to mark them off from wicked foreigners?

Its been 13 years since the people of Virginia have cast a national vote for a Republican President, and now an anti-gun, pro-life, pro-Obamacare, self proclaimed best friend of the Clintons has gotten himself elected Governor. I'm ready to call it a blue state.

I think you're right. This just out...

With 164 Vote Attorney General Victory, Virginia Democrats Sweep State

omigorsh, its a 164 vote landslide.....

costa%2Brica%2Bsour%2Bgrapes.jpg

Back