Virginia now a blue state...

I see, so if you were wrong, it must be because the Democrats were cheating.

I'm not Desh, but you have to admit its strange that in places like Inkster, the number of kids in school dropped by 50% but the number who voted remained the same......

I'm not Desh, but you have to admit its strange that in places like Inkster, the number of kids in school dropped by 50% but the number who voted remained the same......

If that were true, I would admit it is unusual. That does not necessarily mean that there was cheating.

by the way, Jarod....if the combined votes for the Republican and Libertarian candidates are more than the Democratic candidate is Virginia blue?..........

And...? This tiny bit of info proves nothing. It doesn't even suggest anything because of all the ways it can be interpreted.

Hey, I think the Dems have a lock on all 50 states, no doubt. Obama is rockin'. No red states, all blue forever more. No more Red governors and the house certainly is turning blue.

So, now is the time for liberals to give the conservatives more tips, you all must not have given enough prior or the conservatives just weren't listening enough.

so TM outspends Cuccinelli by about 10-1 and only beats him by less than two percent? You think that makes VA a solid blue state?

I think VA is a blue state because it elected Barak Obama twice and now elected a Democratic Governor.

Anyone who thinks Virginia is a blue State hasn't been to Virginia. Western VA is KKK country.

There are certainty uneducated western portions of the state that continue to support the failed ideologies of the past, but the state as a whole has turned.

you were winning by using the BIG MONEY to cheat in elections to win super duper.

that is fine with you?

Hey, I think the Dems have a lock on all 50 states, no doubt. Obama is rockin'. No red states, all blue forever more. No more Red governors and the house certainly is turning blue.

So, now is the time for liberals to give the conservatives more tips, you all must not have given enough prior or the conservatives just weren't listening enough.

we tried to tell you being the racist party will destroy you.

You chose not to listen.

why blame us?

You still think the above is true Garud?

2.4% win by a guy that outspent his opponent by about 10-1.

Obviously your masters have decided that particular gang of weirdoes are not worth financing. It indicates how half-baked capitalist are that they ever supposed they were.

Back