Virginia now a blue state...

Do you think that is likely to happen without Virginia?

of course, you just need to win another state that has more electoral votes....

if its true that Virginia is getting more "blue" its also true that Michigan is getting more "red"......lose 13, gain 16......

of course, you just need to win another state that has more electoral votes....

if its true that Virginia is getting more "blue" its also true that Michigan is getting more "red"......lose 13, gain 16......

As of exactly 1 year ago, VA was a toss up....

Like which one? Michigan again?

you mean the state with a Republican governor and both houses of Congress controlled by Republicans?........the state with a balanced budget for each of the last three years?......the state which recently passed a right to work law?......the state where the Democrats took the largest city ever into bankruptcy?......why on earth would I think Michigan might turn red?.........

you mean the state with a Republican governor and both houses of Congress controlled by Republicans?........the state with a balanced budget for each of the last three years?......the state which recently passed a right to work law?......the state where the Democrats took the largest city ever into bankruptcy?......why on earth would I think Michigan might turn red?.........
Because you suppose there to be some sane Republicans somewhere perhaps?

Right, just like Obama was going to lose in Michigan by 10 pts.

Right, just like Obama was going to lose in Michigan by 10 pts.

I expected Romney to win Michigan.....I did not claim by 10 points......apparently the Demos found a way to get the people who moved out of Detroit to vote there anyway......curious, that.......

I expected Romney to win Michigan.....I did not claim by 10 points......apparently the Demos found a way to get the people who moved out of Detroit to vote there anyway......curious, that.......

I see, so if you were wrong, it must be because the Democrats were cheating.

Back