wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did she keep mentioning his 14 month old daughter? Why did she mention his 14 month old daughter at all?

In hopes that his lies may be made clear to have the impact on the world that is does

lying ruins every fucking thing in the world

EVERYTHING

she is 14 months old

he brags about her and rightly so

I'm sure she is a beautiful innocent child

he basks in right wing lies

those very lies will harm her life

Lies dont make your life better

Only truth makes your life better

post 66

I sure can believe he did it

these racists are starting to feel the burn

that old "race baiting" "race Card" shit has worn VERY thin

people now KNOW we need to discuss racism

sweeping it back under the couch doesnt work when your white daughter has brown children

these evil days are coming to an end

man

to be a young person today

their future is so much brighter

to quote a great man "think locally and fuck globally"

Americans need to also stop thinking racist are good people.

Once again you lie. Again you, just like Desh, threaten someone then act surprised when they respond. It's simple, don't threaten people if you don't want a response

I don't make threats. Especially to internet deeps on a message board. You aren't that important.

In hopes that his lies may be made clear to have the impact on the world that is does

lying ruins every fucking thing in the world

EVERYTHING
Then you shouldn't lie...especially about someone's child. Shame on you...

post of what idiot ?

I never referenced a post

How does "remember" what "you evil shits said about Maineman and his son"?

You made the aim that I said something evil about some poster and his son and evem Gabe you an arguendo to give the post you claim Yurt made.

And flunky liar... You're now saying what post... If it wasn't a post... How do you know what was said?

No. I just let her know it wasn't going to be accepted.

She said it was a typo, and it was one letter off. Considering the maybe close to thirty typos, autocorrect errors, or just poor spelling you see daily here, I don't know why you don't believe her. You act like it excuses your behavior, which it wouldn't even if she said it loud and clear more than once. You said yours in a private message, but somehow assume someone would actually threaten you live on the discussion? Settle down, and stop trying to excuse brash actions. If this wasn't a site owned, and run by posters who wanted their own place, rather than being a business oriented social media, your ass could be gone now. Amazon banned Owls threatening stalker, way back when. On top of that another one that was banned places for harassing behaviors is pitifully cheering you on, and we've found this isn't the only one you threatened. What's the excuse for the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back