wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said it was a typo, and it was one letter off. Considering the maybe close to thirty typos, autocorrect errors, or just poor spelling you see daily here, I don't know why you don't believe her. You act like it excuses your behavior, which it wouldn't even if she said it loud and clear more than once. You said yours in a private message, but somehow assume someone would actually threaten you live on the discussion? Settle down, and stop trying to excuse brash actions. If this wasn't a site owned, and run by posters who wanted their own place, rather than being a business oriented social media, your ass could be gone now. Amazon banned Owls threatening stalker, way back when. On top of that another one that was banned places for harassing behaviors is pitifully cheering you on, and we've found this isn't the only one you threatened. What's the excuse for the last one?

Shut up mother superior

You don't run this board like your old board...

Gotcha. She is the most foul and idiotic poster who isn’t merely a troll. I seem to recall she was banned?

She has been banned here previously and is persona non grata at many other forums IIRC. She needs to be compelled to get help by the authorities. Perhaps now she will be.

grind once used the name of a serial killer and told me he would show at my door uninvited

he has access to my personal information

want to see how I reacted to that?

actually i made you a friendly offer to meet up and buy you cheeseburgers and you flipped out like a psycho

tenor.gif

Let's see, Stone... Who's been banned so far this year...and for what?
"e" would have fit right in with the Village of the Banned/Clown Car Coven...that little group who always seemed to believe they had a license to lie and break as many rules as they can get away with...and did so as much as possible...)

Let's see, Stone... Who's been banned so far this year...and for what?
"e" would have fit right in with the Village of the Banned/Clown Car Coven...that little group who always seemed to believe they had a license to lie and break as many rules as they can get away with...and did so as much as possible...)

Why do you care so much who has been banned?

When USF did it, he at least made it funny.

She said it was a typo, and it was one letter off. Considering the maybe close to thirty typos, autocorrect errors, or just poor spelling you see daily here, I don't know why you don't believe her. You act like it excuses your behavior, which it wouldn't even if she said it loud and clear more than once. You said yours in a private message, but somehow assume someone would actually threaten you live on the discussion? Settle down, and stop trying to excuse brash actions. If this wasn't a site owned, and run by posters who wanted their own place, rather than being a business oriented social media, your ass could be gone now. Amazon banned Owls threatening stalker, way back when. On top of that another one that was banned places for harassing behaviors is pitifully cheering you on, and we've found this isn't the only one you threatened. What's the excuse for the last one?

I've been on this board, or a variation of it, for over 15 years. I've "known" some of the posters here that long. I've sent pictures of myself to several posters. Hell I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here.

I wouldn't be here posting that long and having known people for this long if my M.O. was to come on here and threaten people. But Desh has talked shit about me and my daughter since day one. So yeah when she says I will ruin your daughter I'm going to respond. Sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every single time. Like I'm said I'm 45 years old and have never been in a fight. It's not my personality. But don't mistake that for thinking you can trash my daughter like Desh does and I won't respond. It's interesting though your complaints against me but you have no problem with a 60 year old woman threating a 14 month old child. To each his own I guess right?

And I threatened no one else. TTQ64 talked shit then got mad when I responded. If you don't want someone to respond don't talk shit. Not a difficult concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back