wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's USF? (I think I have a "right" to care;)

1. USF = USfreedom

2. You have a right to do anything you want. But there are consequences for exercising your 'rights'.

3. Anyway, what do rights have to with who has been banned on this glorious out of the way internet site of a forum? This is like light years from earth.

1. USF = USfreedom

2. You have a right to do anything you want. But there are consequences for exercising your 'rights'.

3. Anyway, what do rights have to with who has been banned on this glorious out of the way internet site of a forum? This is like light years from earth.[/QUOTE
What consequences would there be for me?
3. When rules are broken with reckless abandon, stuff happens.
You can only duck and dodge for so long, and then oops...another one bites the dust...

How many times has the loony said Cwackers is the worst father in the world?

I don't know.

How about you go find some instances of her doing just that?

Might I remind you that even if she did do what you claim, it isn't the same as wishing death on his child...which she didn't do.

I've been on this board, or a variation of it, for over 15 years. I've "known" some of the posters here that long. I've sent pictures of myself to several posters. Hell I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here.

I wouldn't be here posting that long and having known people for this long if my M.O. was to come on here and threaten people. But Desh has talked shit about me and my daughter since day one. So yeah when she says I will ruin your daughter I'm going to respond. Sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every single time. Like I'm said I'm 45 years old and have never been in a fight. It's not my personality. But don't mistake that for thinking you can trash my daughter like Desh does and I won't respond. It's interesting though your complaints against me but you have no problem with a 60 year old woman threating a 14 month old child. To each his own I guess right?

And I threatened no one else. TTQ64 talked shit then got mad when I responded. If you don't want someone to respond don't talk shit. Not a difficult concept.

I would take someone out if I needed to protect someone, but an email saying you'd kill someone isn't even in that wheelhouse. It's dangerous, and obscene miscreant bluster, that would get you banned from more moderated places. You did the same stuff you're complaining about, and she even admitted it was a mistake. I don't think yours was.

I would take someone out if I needed to protect someone, but an email saying you'd kill someone isn't even in that wheelhouse. It's dangerous, and obscene miscreant bluster, that would get you banned from more moderated places. You did the same stuff you're complaining about, and she even admitted it was a mistake. I don't think yours was.
Fuck off arsehole, you're not a mod so stfu.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I've been on this board, or a variation of it, for over 15 years. I've "known" some of the posters here that long. I've sent pictures of myself to several posters. Hell I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here.

I wouldn't be here posting that long and having known people for this long if my M.O. was to come on here and threaten people. But Desh has talked shit about me and my daughter since day one. So yeah when she says I will ruin your daughter I'm going to respond. Sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every single time. Like I'm said I'm 45 years old and have never been in a fight. It's not my personality. But don't mistake that for thinking you can trash my daughter like Desh does and I won't respond. It's interesting though your complaints against me but you have no problem with a 60 year old woman threating a 14 month old child. To each his own I guess right?

And I threatened no one else. TTQ64 talked shit then got mad when I responded. If you don't want someone to respond don't talk shit. Not a difficult concept.
You don't have to defend yourself, those two crazy bitches are not worth shit. I just loved his the scum from Amazon have piled in, what a load of shites.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

First off it's a private message. Second I simply said IF she threatens my daughter again I would respond. Pretty simple, clean and easy.

Look dude, I enjoy freedom and have zero desire to spend time behind bars. And I'm an idiot for taking Desh off ignore knowing she is mentally unstable. But I'm still going to stand up for my child. Again, sorry if that offends you but I'll do it every time. I heard about a father's love for their daughter's before but never fully understood it until having a daughter myself. I would lay down my life at this moment for that child. That's how much I love her. So no, me sticking up for her was not a mistake. And of course Desh claims it's a mistake after she got the response she did. But given her history it was no mistake.

And you have 1,200 posts on this board? You might want to become more familiar with Desh before jumping in like this and supporting harassment of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back