Was 9/11 an inside job?

If it wasn't done by fanatics hijacking airliners and flying them into buildings, how was it done?

So-called truthers need to address this question. I have never seen them answer it in a remotely plausible way.

"Let it happen on purpose" is something else. The suggestion is that elements of the government knew, in advance and in detail, what was going to happen, and for their own reasons did nothing to stop it. The best I can say for that is that it probably cannot be disproved.
Especially if those crooks on Capital Hill release the recordings; but then again their national religion of Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom didn't succeed.....

This still stands, to which no one has even offered to address:

Still avoidance in acceptance of the statistical probability "serve the Pope or die" as the Catholic Church bartering Islam oil to Nazi Germany for Jews deaths as thieving Christian Nation absentee voting ballots arsonists to maintain their national religion as those crooks on Capital Hill.......

I think the Saudis did it.
The Saudis DID do it. They funded the entire tragedy. Then Bush abandoned the true perpetrators to attack a country that had nothing to do with it. Then, when you think Republicans couldn't get more fucked up? trump said, "hold my diet coke".

The Saudis DID do it. They funded the entire tragedy. Then Bush abandoned the true perpetrators to attack a country that had nothing to do with it. Then, when you think Republicans couldn't get more fucked up? trump said, "hold my diet coke".
Who did Trump attack during his term?

Just when you think democrats can't get any more fucked up they keep saying stupid shit.

When Trump wins and you mentally ill miscreants want a national divorce I say yes. Doesn't matter the cost, good things are expensive.

Who did Trump attack during his term?

Just when you think democrats can't get any more fucked up they keep saying stupid shit.

When Trump wins and you mentally ill miscreants want a national divorce I say yes. Doesn't matter the cost, good things are expensive.
Well, trump did kill a terrorist leader which resulted in Iran shooting down a plane full of civilians. trump did release thousands of terrorists, setting them loose back onto the battlefield.

Hey.. you're who I want to talk to - tell us more about Haitians eating peoples' pets in Ohio.

Also, fuck off, you knuckle-dragging, slobbering, know-nothing, nazi bitch.

Well, trump did kill a terrorist leader which resulted in Iran shooting down a plane full of civilians. trump did release thousands of terrorists, setting them loose back onto the battlefield.

Hey.. you're who I want to talk to - tell us more about Haitians eating peoples' pets in Ohio.

Also, fuck off, you knuckle-dragging, slobbering, know-nothing, nazi bitch.
They are eating the motherfuckers. Too many reports for it to be false.

Just because you can't fathom doing so doesn't mean they aren't.

You fucking ignorant cockroach

If it wasn't done by fanatics hijacking airliners and flying them into buildings, how was it done?

So-called truthers need to address this question. I have never seen them answer it in a remotely plausible way.

"Let it happen on purpose" is something else. The suggestion is that elements of the government knew, in advance and in detail, what was going to happen, and for their own reasons did nothing to stop it. The best I can say for that is that it probably cannot be disproved.
In recordings of Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 2001 "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip where Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement upholds a fabricated stolen election ballot for those crooks on Capital Hill Christiananality pedophilia national religion "serve the Pope or die" as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 1976 stolen National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists are granted standing since George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam; which basically is Mohammed Valhalla flaming flying chariot pseudoscience pedophilia martyrdom for Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations under color of law.......

My understanding is that most of the 9/11 hijackers were not on a terrorist watch list. But see: “August 23 2001, Mossad Reportedly Gives CIA List of Terrorists Living in US; at Least Four 9/11 Hijackers Named”.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070930031428/http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a082301mossad

No target was specified. This information was not treated as urgent by the CIA and it was not passed on to the FBI.

My understanding is that most of the 9/11 hijackers were not on a terrorist watch list. But see: “August 23 2001, Mossad Reportedly Gives CIA List of Terrorists Living in US; at Least Four 9/11 Hijackers Named”.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070930031428/http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a082301mossad

No target was specified. This information was not treated as urgent by the CIA and it was not passed on to the FBI.

www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/hill.html

www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/hill.html

In "truther" language this scenario might be called Let It Happen By Mistake.

As far as I know, the Truth Movement never took this up. I guess that's because it contradicts their core belief: that the USG, not al Qaeda, was behind the attacks.

Back