Was 9/11 an inside job?

:blah: We've already done that dance, son. Bottom line: the links I provided are not hearsay or conjecture, but ALL the facts and the logic derived from such.

Cornered, you just keep trying to pass off your supposition and conjecture as fact. That only sails with the guy you see in the mirror. Carry on.
I'm not trying to pass off anything, I'm asking a question. If the Towers were brought down by explosives, how was it done?

More than twenty years after the event, Truthers still can't answer that.

All 3 WTC buildings fell into the path of most resistance. That's not how physics works. This is 7th grade math that our government wants us to deny.
Which way should the buildings have fallen, goat? Left, right, somewhere in between?

Here are some more buildings falling into the path of most resistance.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to pass off anything, I'm asking a question. If the Towers were brought down by explosives, how was it done?

More than twenty years after the event, Truthers still can't answer that.
Posts #329, 331, 333, 335.

Obviously, the explosives were placed prior to 9-11. Who did it, we don't know. Exactly how they did it undetected, unknown. The "official" report doesn't delve into that, and ignores anything pertaining to such, as one of my links details. BUT THAT DOES NOT DETRACT FROM THE FACT-BASED EVIDENCE PRESENTED THAT LEADS TO THE CONCLUSION IT WAS NOT DONE BY THE PLANE CRASHES ALONE.

Since you can't debunk what is evident, you harp on the speculative as if that in and of itself supports the Commision's report if left unanswered. That ploy of yours is a hail Mary pass in an open debate with all the facts, as the chronology of the posts shows. But you'll act otherwise. So be it. You may now make the next predictable repetitive assertions, for if you have nothing else I'd say you're done here.

Which way should the buildings have fallen, goat? Left, right, somewhere in between?

Here are some more buildings falling into the path of most resistance.
Controlled demolition, son. Buildings smacked with jetliners are not subject to such. The 3 buildings fell in accordance with controlled explosions and not by the crashes or burning jet fuel, as detailed in the links I previously provided. And since the 3rd building was NOT impacted, the sheer science fiction as to why that collapsed is almost laughable. Here's a reality check:

All 3 WTC buildings fell into the path of most resistance. That's not how physics works. This is 7th grade math that our government wants us to deny.

Hello goat, can you tell me how the Twin Towers were demolished top-down by explosives? Where would the explosives have been placed? Roughly how many would be required?

Taichi can’t help, he just knows it must have been done with explosives but not how.

Hello goat, can you tell me how the Twin Towers were demolished top-down by explosives? Where would the explosives have been placed? Roughly how many would be required?

Taichi can’t help, he just knows it must have been done with explosives but not how.
Steel frame buildings topple. It's physically impossible for them to fall into their own footprint. Each vertical column had a cutter charge on every 3rd floor. If you watched the flatbed trucks remove the steel, they were already perfectly cut into 39' sections. Our government even planned for easy clean up.

Each vertical column had a cutter charge on every 3rd floor. If you watched the flatbed trucks remove the steel, they were already perfectly cut into 39' sections.

Let's see: there were 47 core columns, 240 perimeter columns, and say 25 stories prepared with explosives.
That's 287 x 25 = 7000+ cutter charges, which nobody saw. That could be it.

What does Taichi think?

Steel frame buildings topple. It's physically impossible for them to fall into their own footprint. Each vertical column had a cutter charge on every 3rd floor. If you watched the flatbed trucks remove the steel, they were already perfectly cut into 39' sections. Our government even planned for easy clean up.
Tranq's ass is burning because I presented FACTS that debunk all of his previous assertions and links. So now he wants to know just how the explosives were planted, knowing that NO SECURITY WAS PREVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR SUCH AN ACTION, NOR DID ANYONE HAVE TIME FOR AN ADEQUATE INSPECTION DURING THE CRISIS.

So now he just goes down the "official report" flunky road creating supposition and conjecture infused scenarios as if they are facts ... all the while pretending to ignore any and every fact based information that contradicts his narrative. This is why I no longer engage him, because it's pointless to deal with his insipid stubbornness.

But the chronology of the posts (#343 and #344) will always be his undoing.

Let's see: there were 47 core columns, 240 perimeter columns, and say 25 stories prepared with explosives.
That's 287 x 25 = 7000+ cutter charges, which nobody saw. That could be it.

What does Taichi think?
The 7000 cutter charges were only for the steel. There were also explosives used to pulverize the concrete. That alone should have been enough for a forensics team to come in and check for explosive residue. Someone from our government has to explain how all that concrete turned to dust.

Evidence of a coverup starts to become clear. 911 was a crime scene that never had a proper investigation.

Tranq's ass is burning because I presented FACTS that debunk all of his previous assertions and links. So now he wants to know just how the explosives were planted, knowing that NO SECURITY WAS PREVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR SUCH AN ACTION, NOR DID ANYONE HAVE TIME FOR AN ADEQUATE INSPECTION DURING THE CRISIS.

So now he just goes down the "official report" flunky road creating supposition and conjecture infused scenarios as if they are facts ... all the while pretending to ignore any and every fact based information that contradicts his narrative. This is why I no longer engage him, because it's pointless to deal with his insipid stubbornness.

But the chronology of the posts (#343 and #344) will always be his undoing.
The evidence of controlled demolition is overwhelming. I moved on to why and who? Larry Silverstein has to explain why a smart businessman ended up with a money pit being closed down to remove the asbestos. Thank god he was allowed to purchase double terrorist insurance.

Back