Was/is Obama really a closet fiddlestick?

Ive heard it said the old Jews in Chicago used to pass him around like a 2 dollar whore. They named him bath house Barry. Ive also heard there has been much trouble in his marriage of late. Finally coming out?

Here is a pastor talking about Barry's perverse gay lifestyle...

I am waiting for you and anybody else around here to reply to my thread "Free officer Derik Chauvin."

Ive heard it said the old Jews in Chicago used to pass him around like a 2 dollar whore. They named him bath house Barry. Ive also heard there has been much trouble in his marriage of late. Finally coming out?

I am waiting for you and anybody else around here to reply to my thread "Free officer Derik Chauvin."
Liar

The "Birds of a Feather" maxim applies in this case.

vjvON7G.jpg

That might have worked with your high school boyfriend, but everyone here can see you obviously do care because you took the time to answer.

Nope,.....sure dont. You have to understand the level of my arrogance. Its one of the things I have to continually work on and get better at. Its one of my major weaknesses. One of the signs of real arrogance is not caring what most people think.

Nope,.....sure dont. You have to understand the level of my arrogance. Its one of the things I have to continually work on and get better at. Its one of my major weaknesses. One of the signs of real arrogance is not caring what most people think.

If you say so, but I think most people believe their own eyes over you or me.

You are just the person who falls under the description of "Bad Thinker." That picture is one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?145046-Bad-Thinkers

Back