Washington Shooter...

It's funny how this story has now just fallen to the wayside. Not like Newtown or Gabby Giffords.

I guess it just didn't meet the media/liberal template for a story.

1) It's a negro doin the shootin so that doesn't help the cause
2) He didn't use an AR15 so that doesn't help the cause
3) He voted for OBOMBA so that doesn't help the cause
4) He shot up military instillations, so it makes libtards like Tekkychick all moist in her private places with joy

The Navy pretty much just does whatever the fuck it wants. Take it from a guy who operates radar systems near airspaces that the Navy practices flying over. No respect for the fucking rules.

Bah, the Zoomies and their silly "rules"... We don't need no stinkin' Zoomie rules!

Which goes to prove that there should be 'NO' laws that prohibit an American citizen from buying any gun he chooses to buy. Pay the money over the counter and you get the gun. Simple as that! It's your second mendmunt rit!

And this is not to exclude Muslim Americans either and shouldn't exclude them purchasing hand grenades or rocket launchers or even small bombs that can be carried away.

Scary only if you are a criminal intent on harming me or my family. But you're perfectly safe; you're just an unremarkable, irrelevant, unthinking leftist idiot on a political blog.

Dixie was going to put a bullet in my head for being what he thought was a leftist idiot.

I know a guy making tuns of money selling "Zombie Bug Out Bags" to paranoid right wing fear junkies.

Gun nuts are too uneducated to look at why Europe has 4x lower murder rate.

Europe had two world wars that caused the deaths of tens of millions dumbass. Tyranny is a far greater threat to liberty than crime. But alas, you're a dullard with a myopic pointless view of the world.

That gun laws kept him from buying a handgun.

Unfortunately, the same laws weren't applied to shotguns, and thus we have 12 people dead.

So stronger gun laws WOULD HAVE WORKED.

If you think that gun laws can keep guns out of the hands of criminals; you're probably an empty headed Liberal.

Back