Watch the Answers to These 2 Questions

Stop it? Of course not, you fucking idiot. It merely saved millions of lives.

uh no, there is no evidence to support such a claim.

The up side was that it became a killer by demographics. The unvaccinated in this country were often Trumpers.

Yet the so-called "vaccinated" died at a greater rate.

You really are astoundingly stupid.

I suspect you would be one to set yourself on fire to prove your loyalty to Biden and the party.

You are insanely retarded.

You have utterly no capacity for thought, do you? You are programmed with hating points by MSNBC and simply lack any ability to process information.

Not that this will have any impact on you, you are a drone controlled by the hive mind - but for those who DO have functioning brains;

Note the date. They KNEW that intubation would kill the patient - way back in early 2021. Yet they continued to pay bonuses (bounties) to hospitals to intubate patients.
Dumbshit, of course their will be higher mortality for intubated patient
uh no, there is no evidence to support such a claim.

Yet the so-called "vaccinated" died at a greater rate.

You really are astoundingly stupid.

I suspect you would be one to set yourself on fire to prove your loyalty to Biden and the party.
Dumbshit, if 100% of the population were vaccinated, even one death means a vaccinated person died. As vaccination rates rose, the number of deaths of the vaccinated will, too. In August22, the unvaccinated rate was 42%, the vaccinated with booster was 36%. The vaccine lasts only a few months and the non-boostered at that point were unprotected.

Did you even read your own fucking article?

Dumbshit, of course their will be higher mortality for intubated patient

Dumbshit, if 100% of the population were vaccinated, even one death means a vaccinated person died. As vaccination rates rose, the number of deaths of the vaccinated will, too. In August22, the unvaccinated rate was 42%, the vaccinated with booster was 36%. The vaccine lasts only a few months and the non-boostered at that point were unprotected.

Did you even read your own fucking article?

Hey stupid - more who had the clot shot have died FROM the Wuhan Designer Virus® since 2021 than without it in the USA.

You really are a stupid fuck. Seriously.

As the study showed, there are two reasons that those who took the clot shot are more likely to die:

1. A false sense of security. The mRNA sequencers simply don't work. Those who foolishly think they do fail to take common sense precautions such as cleaning surfaces and hands.

2. Those who took the shots are less likely to engage in critical thinking. If they do catch the Wuhan Designer Virus® they are more likely to to go to the hospital, which greatly increases the likelihood of death.

The shot doesn't actually increase risks, it just indicates the personality of the one who had it.

You are insanely retarded.

You have utterly no capacity for thought, do you? You are programmed with hating points by MSNBC and simply lack any ability to process information.

Not that this will have any impact on you, you are a drone controlled by the hive mind - but for those who DO have functioning brains;

Note the date. They KNEW that intubation would kill the patient - way back in early 2021. Yet they continued to pay bonuses (bounties) to hospitals to intubate patients.
So, intubated patients, who were much sicker than non-intubated ones, had a higher fatality.

No fucking shit, Einstooge.

Even NIH has admitted that intubation is basically a death sentence for those with Covid. But obviously the hive has not reprogrammed the drones to know this.

(Obviously I'm speaking of Dumber - not you - just piggybacking on your reply.)
Intubation was and is a last resort, cockbite. Of course, mortality will be high on those patients. Have a moderately intelligent 7 year old explain it to you.

Why aren't those that didn't take the shot dead? Your party said anyone who didn't take it would die - why didn't we? In fact, why did more people who DID take it die from Covid?

There is still a fucktarded Commie on this board who has his Avie mocking those who didn't take it claiming we will die. So, why did the opposite happen?

I thought your party was infallible? The only source of truth? That the party is never wrong, which is why you never question the party and become angry if others do?
More lying bullshit on your part.

Hey stupid - more who had the clot shot have died FROM the Wuhan Designer Virus® since 2021 than without it in the USA.

You really are a stupid fuck. Seriously.

As the study showed, there are two reasons that those who took the clot shot are more likely to die:

1. A false sense of security. The mRNA sequencers simply don't work. Those who foolishly think they do fail to take common sense precautions such as cleaning surfaces and hands.

2. Those who took the shots are less likely to engage in critical thinking. If they do catch the Wuhan Designer Virus® they are more likely to to go to the hospital, which greatly increases the likelihood of death.

The shot doesn't actually increase risks, it just indicates the personality of the one who had it.
I can’t put it any simpler for you, idiot. When the vaccinated rate approaches 100, the number of deaths of the vaccinated is going to increase. It’s a statistical fact. But, anything above simple arithmetic is over your head.

I can’t put it any simpler for you, idiot. When the vaccinated rate approaches 100, the number of deaths of the vaccinated is going to increase. It’s a statistical fact. But, anything above simple arithmetic is over your head.

The rate of those with the clot shot is nowhere near 100%

Next moronic excuse.

Good for you, shitstain. Even stupid people get lucky.

No luck involved.

The shots don't work - medical fact.

Retards like you thought they were protected - caught Wuhan and died. Stupidity was involved as well as outright lying.

The rest of your post is a fucking lie.

Nope - I leave the lying to you. I back up everything with actual studies - I particularly like using the CDC and NIH to rub your retarded face in - since you spent years claiming their were infallible.

No luck involved.

The shots don't work - medical fact.

Retards like you thought they were protected - caught Wuhan and died. Stupidity was involved as well as outright lying.

Nope - I leave the lying to you. I back up everything with actual studies - I particularly like using the CDC and NIH to rub your retarded face in - since you spent years claiming their were infallible.
Prevented millions of deaths. Estimates of 15 million or so worldwide in the first year. Millions in the US and many more millions not hospitalized. Saved the country a trillion bucks.

Your ignorance and stupidity is unmatched. You not only can’t comprehend the articles you post, you don’t even read them. They say nothing like what you think they do or want them to.

Yes.

BUT he went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. It is the ventilators that actually kill people from Covid.
ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Prevented millions of deaths.

Utter bullshit.

Estimates of 15 million or so worldwide in the first year. Millions in the US and many more millions not hospitalized. Saved the country a trillion bucks.

ROFL
Your ignorance and stupidity is unmatched. You not only can’t comprehend the articles you post, you don’t even read them. They say nothing like what you think they do or want them to.

It's religious dogma to you. Scientific fact shows otherwise.

Back