Watch the Answers to These 2 Questions

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Especially stupid fucks who fail to read the NIH report linked..

Please explain what you mean by "Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?" Because I don't know how anyone would know that without looking at a death certificate as proof.
He or she doesn't understand that covid doesn't kill you. What kills you are the secondary infections and illnesses that result from the covid infection. Guess that is too complicated for some to grasp.

He or she doesn't understand that covid doesn't kill you. What kills you are the secondary infections and illnesses that result from the covid infection. Guess that is too complicated for some to grasp.
Exactly. Those secondary infections are what magats use to say that covid doesn't kill people. If a severe alcoholic dies because his liver was shot and his kidneys failed, he still died because of alcoholism even if that's not the first cause listed on the death certificate.

Please explain what you mean by "Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?" Because I don't know how anyone would know that without looking at a death certificate as proof.
Based on all the fraudulently filed death certificates, I doubt one could get a true number.

Matt, did you read the article to which you referred? Did you even skim it?

You people are fucking insane. Not a lot can be done about that. I pity you.
Yeah, you fucking old TDS shitbag!

It says they got more than $9k for each Covid death. Prove me wrong!

13>9

And the mRNA and Viral Vector injections instruct the body to replicate the spike protein admittedly by the creators and proliferation, with no known end. They don't know how long the body keeps replicating the spike protein. This is actually a bioweapon.
When HONEST & EXPERT autopsies are done, they are finding the spike protein in all organs of the body...even the brain.

You can look it up, bitch.

Look it up? I've posted a half-dozen peer reviewed studies in this thread, you mindless cretin. But you have MSNBC to tell you what you think. Facts have never had any meaning to you - the hive mind dictates your beliefs.

But you won’t because you’re intellectually lazy, don’t give a shit about the facts and are too fucking stupid to understand the articles anyway.

You are seriously retarded.

Look it up? I've posted a half-dozen peer reviewed studies in this thread, you mindless cretin. But you have MSNBC to tell you what you think. Facts have never had any meaning to you - the hive mind dictates your beliefs.

You are seriously retarded.
Yeah, you’ve posted articles that you haven’t read past the title, can’t comprehend anyway and don’t conclude what you think they di.

Here’s a suggestion, shitstain, when you only have a GED, stay away from any article that has an abstract in it. It’s way over your head

Back