We must make philosophy classes mandatory in high school and college.

Hume

Verified User
The goal is not to teach students how to craft their lives, but to enable them to think through what that entails and then make their own choices.

Serious thinking is not a natural attribute even in thinking beings. It needs to be learned. We would catch people in their late teens and early twenties as they move out of the parental home, facing big decisions that will define the shape of their personal and social lives: about education, work, love, relationships, family, politics, culture, and religion.

Citizens also need to learn the skills of reasoned debate.

That is why method is important: mastering techniques of argumentation — logical and semantic tools that allow us to clarify our views and give reasons for our claims. Our students must be taught the virtues of discussion — valuing the truth more than winning an argument and trying one’s best to understand the viewpoint of the opponent.

The goal is not to teach students how to craft their lives, but to enable them to think through what that entails and then make their own choices.

Serious thinking is not a natural attribute even in thinking beings. It needs to be learned. We would catch people in their late teens and early twenties as they move out of the parental home, facing big decisions that will define the shape of their personal and social lives: about education, work, love, relationships, family, politics, culture, and religion.

The duality of eternity is that life is simultaneous for all things living spontaneously evolving inception to conception their replacements or not as life is a constant adapt or become extinct situation for each ancestral generation gap's reproductions changing form shaped fertilized cell to dead corpse alive each rotation between the arrival a and departure of each individual lifetime.

The mean time of simultaneously alive is the equality of living isn't a fair, just balanced daily. Cycles within cycles combined and compounding results never same details again to that specific rotation of a planet living happens regardless universal location as cellular forms are shaped from the erosion of the periodic elements combined into that universal unique location. Same as each life form of the locations natural food chain of events as a whole.

Eternal life evolves on a day to day still alive basis each unique lifetime occupying space each today in the life tomorrow evolves same way as yesterday except new total sum daily for each lifetime present.

The human species chooses to believe that isn't possible and create realities of anything else was.

How, philosophy, psychology, psychiatry, reasonable doubt, laws that order social compliance or individuals will face insubordination, treason, blasphemy any generation gap, race, creed, color, national origin, gender biases, political leaning, spiritual conviction, character matters social conscience, economic status, rank in the artificial social order beyond 16 original great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting, 5th generation of arriving great great grandchildren born each rotation of the planet one ata time living in series parallel environment.

Name an academic subject that does that, I have never seen one in any society, historically with the ones that do exist educated anything else is possible than life is limited to eternally separated daily in plain sight of adapting as displaced.

Moral of my post is history has defined the outcome of human behavior ignoring how evolving naturally happens.

I....... actually agree with Hume.

I feel a little nauseous.

Philosophy has changed me in ways that few things have.

I....... actually agree with Hume.

I feel a little nauseous.

Philosophy has changed me in ways that few things have.
Just as the Federal Lynchng KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of voting where who would waste their time voting in the state that brought 9/11 to the USA other than those suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" which doesn't even matter to the US District Court of Nazington,,,,.

That is why method is important: mastering techniques of argumentation — logical and semantic tools that allow us to clarify our views and give reasons for our claims. Our students must be taught the virtues of discussion — valuing the truth more than winning an argument and trying one’s best to understand the viewpoint of the opponent.
I've noticed how expert you are at debate.

Just as the Federal Lynchng KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of voting where who would waste their time voting in the state that brought 9/11 to the USA other than those suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" which doesn't even matter to the US District Court of Nazington,,,,.
e98.gif

I recommend you start with the philosophy of irony.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe

you dont ever say anything.

you're not a good communicator.

you're all hot air.

Back