We must make philosophy classes mandatory in high school and college.

I'mma vote we concentrate on stuff with real world value.

Keep it as an elective.
Philosophes are the gateway to psychological corruption of each great great grandchild replacing their previous 4 generation gap DNA donors as history recorded humanity becoming absolutely corrupted today.

I don't, I explain how philosophy weaponizes power of suggesting life isn't self evident evolving when timed apart from rotation of conception to rotation dead.
Nucleus of fertilized cell is the brain organ at birth and the central nervous system that allows the body to adapt never staying same total sum twice daily as living in series parallel time occupying space specifically in this atmosphere alone.

Test of time adapting in between conceived and decomposed corpse as your reality only documents cradle to grave behavior and total sum accomplished every rotation lived within the results chromosomes are eternally separated in current DNA streaming of 31 lifetimes directly related as parent/child 5 generations living spontaneously different, simultaneously here, each rotation of the planet.

Where is the hatred being honest on why and how I am this specific ancestor, in this specific atmosphere, today? Equality existed 1,000 generations prior to dawn of civilization and before the battle of equity started? Do I have anger issues about how I get treated every day, hell yes, but that is why I use message boards explaining how evolving works naturally in plain sight waiting for other natural brains to change their social mind. I won't disrupt people adapting as eternally separated other than explain how humanity corrupted every person alive last 400 generation gaps so far.

I watch every reality punish anyone standing their time living uniquely here as equally positioned daily. Insubordination, treason, blasphemy against humanity allowing people to pretend there is intellectual life after dead.

Character matters? That contradicts adapt as displaced since conceived 0-9 months before birth and history only counts birth to dead. 1/3 the lifecycle of each reproduction alive as all the truth anyone needs to serve humanity by laws ordering each great great grandchild obey their previous 4 generation gaps social behavior until extinction arrives tomorrow.
DON'T TRY TO COUCH YOUR HATRED IN PHILOSOPHY, LOGIC, MATHEMATICS, OR SCIENCE!

What image does philosophy suggest for every ancestor to fit into a reality?
think outside one of these daily so your brain can mind suggestions genetics cannot be the single source of your time living eternally separated daily here now.

Picture-151.jpg

Now here is my scale image Image for the psychological class warfare of 6 degrees of separation around each 7th position of life living eternally separate now. this also represents 3 axioms of gaseous, liquid, mineral periodic characteristics that sustain universal perpetual balancing universe and 3 generation gaps of lifetimes sharing space since relative time conceived on specific rotation conceptions happened inception to extinction of current ancestral lineages alive today.
Multitasking reference image.

Picture-152.jpg

here is my chart for any ancestral lineage 5 generations deep daily 4 parallel vertical axises to center mom and dad adding each great great grandchild in the center. 16 great great grandparents to 8 great grandparent positions on 8 corners, and the horizontal plane of 4 grandparent generation gap.

Picture-123.jpg

see context is used to communicate between brains occupying time in series parallel positions as ancestrally present each rotation forward from here. Evolving changes everything here daily changing total sum life alive next rotation. Evolution studies the changes daily then factualizes it by charting by calendar and journalizing each rotation like a reader's digest of everyone adapting in series parallel positions never same results twice as specifically here in plain sight.
Buzzwords and random phrases is not philosophy.

My philosophy classes certainly helped me as a scientist. Just sayin'.
You are not a scientist. You routinely deny theories of science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
You don't even know what 'philosophy' is. Philosophy is not a class.

You are not a scientist. You routinely deny theories of science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
You don't even know what 'philosophy' is. Philosophy is not a class.
What is philosophy?

Prove you are not a bot or a troll. Answer the goddam question.

What is philosophy?

Prove you are not a bot or a troll. Answer the goddam question.
I already have, but I'll answer the question again for you, mostly because you asked the direct question, despite your murderous intent to support assassinations and your tendency to lie.

Philosophy is the presentation of an argument and it's reasoning. You must provide your own reasoning. You cannot use the reasoning or predicates of others (No cut and paste!).

That's it. That's all.

As in all arguments, philosophy must conform to the constraints of logic, a closed functional system much like mathematics. In other words, no fallacies allowed, since they are not reasoning.

Several people here on JPP have presented philosophical arguments. You're not one of them.

Back