We must make philosophy classes mandatory in high school and college.

The goal is not to teach students how to craft their lives, but to enable them to think through what that entails and then make their own choices.

Serious thinking is not a natural attribute even in thinking beings. It needs to be learned. We would catch people in their late teens and early twenties as they move out of the parental home, facing big decisions that will define the shape of their personal and social lives: about education, work, love, relationships, family, politics, culture, and religion.

You are not learning it. You cannot think for yourself. All you can do is cut and paste...

...and hate.

Citizens also need to learn the skills of reasoned debate.

That is why method is important: mastering techniques of argumentation — logical and semantic tools that allow us to clarify our views and give reasons for our claims. Our students must be taught the virtues of discussion — valuing the truth more than winning an argument and trying one’s best to understand the viewpoint of the opponent.
You deny logic. You are still locked in paradoxes. You still make the same fallacies.
There is no such thing as a "semantic tool". DON'T TRY TO PLAY SEMANTICS GAMES!
You deny the viewpoint of anyone but yourself.

The duality of eternity is that life is simultaneous for all things living spontaneously evolving inception to conception their replacements or not as life is a constant adapt or become extinct situation for each ancestral generation gap's reproductions changing form shaped fertilized cell to dead corpse alive each rotation between the arrival a and departure of each individual lifetime.

The mean time of simultaneously alive is the equality of living isn't a fair, just balanced daily. Cycles within cycles combined and compounding results never same details again to that specific rotation of a planet living happens regardless universal location as cellular forms are shaped from the erosion of the periodic elements combined into that universal unique location. Same as each life form of the locations natural food chain of events as a whole.

Eternal life evolves on a day to day still alive basis each unique lifetime occupying space each today in the life tomorrow evolves same way as yesterday except new total sum daily for each lifetime present.

The human species chooses to believe that isn't possible and create realities of anything else was.

How, philosophy, psychology, psychiatry, reasonable doubt, laws that order social compliance or individuals will face insubordination, treason, blasphemy any generation gap, race, creed, color, national origin, gender biases, political leaning, spiritual conviction, character matters social conscience, economic status, rank in the artificial social order beyond 16 original great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting, 5th generation of arriving great great grandchildren born each rotation of the planet one ata time living in series parallel environment.

Name an academic subject that does that, I have never seen one in any society, historically with the ones that do exist educated anything else is possible than life is limited to eternally separated daily in plain sight of adapting as displaced.

Moral of my post is history has defined the outcome of human behavior ignoring how evolving naturally happens.
Random phrases is not philosophy.

DON'T TRY TO COUCH YOUR HATRED IN PHILOSOPHY, LOGIC, MATHEMATICS, OR SCIENCE!

Evolving isn't a philosophy either. It is a direct outcome from being conceived to replace one's own [previous generation gaps lived prior to one's conception adding another generation gap forward of ever changing people alive daily as specifically added until dead.
You familiar with thermodynamic principles regarding periodic elements combined as universal positions as a perpetual balancing universe here now? time works in series parallel outcomes existing spontaneously here simultaneously as geographically present this rotation of this planet.

I understand the natural algorithm timing for each 31st arrival in ancestral lineages great great grandchildren born one at a time this rotation and they existed 0-9 months before being born today.

that process has been working since inception of this species becoming the 8 billion inhabiting space today.

Evolving isn't a philosophy either. It is a direct outcome from being conceived to replace one's own [previous generation gaps lived prior to one's conception adding another generation gap forward of ever changing people alive daily as specifically added until dead.
You familiar with thermodynamic principles regarding periodic elements combined as universal positions as a perpetual balancing universe here now? time works in series parallel outcomes existing spontaneously here simultaneously as geographically present this rotation of this planet.

I understand the natural algorithm timing for each 31st arrival in ancestral lineages great great grandchildren born one at a time this rotation and they existed 0-9 months before being born today.

that process has been working since inception of this species becoming the 8 billion inhabiting space today.

I don't, I explain how philosophy weaponizes power of suggesting life isn't self evident evolving when timed apart from rotation of conception to rotation dead.
Nucleus of fertilized cell is the brain organ at birth and the central nervous system that allows the body to adapt never staying same total sum twice daily as living in series parallel time occupying space specifically in this atmosphere alone.

Test of time adapting in between conceived and decomposed corpse as your reality only documents cradle to grave behavior and total sum accomplished every rotation lived within the results chromosomes are eternally separated in current DNA streaming of 31 lifetimes directly related as parent/child 5 generations living spontaneously different, simultaneously here, each rotation of the planet.

Where is the hatred being honest on why and how I am this specific ancestor, in this specific atmosphere, today? Equality existed 1,000 generations prior to dawn of civilization and before the battle of equity started? Do I have anger issues about how I get treated every day, hell yes, but that is why I use message boards explaining how evolving works naturally in plain sight waiting for other natural brains to change their social mind. I won't disrupt people adapting as eternally separated other than explain how humanity corrupted every person alive last 400 generation gaps so far.

I watch every reality punish anyone standing their time living uniquely here as equally positioned daily. Insubordination, treason, blasphemy against humanity allowing people to pretend there is intellectual life after dead.

Character matters? That contradicts adapt as displaced since conceived 0-9 months before birth and history only counts birth to dead. 1/3 the lifecycle of each reproduction alive as all the truth anyone needs to serve humanity by laws ordering each great great grandchild obey their previous 4 generation gaps social behavior until extinction arrives tomorrow.

Last edited:
What image does philosophy suggest for every ancestor to fit into a reality?
think outside one of these daily so your brain can mind suggestions genetics cannot be the single source of your time living eternally separated daily here now.

Picture-151.jpg

Now here is my scale image Image for the psychological class warfare of 6 degrees of separation around each 7th position of life living eternally separate now. this also represents 3 axioms of gaseous, liquid, mineral periodic characteristics that sustain universal perpetual balancing universe and 3 generation gaps of lifetimes sharing space since relative time conceived on specific rotation conceptions happened inception to extinction of current ancestral lineages alive today.
Multitasking reference image.

Picture-152.jpg

here is my chart for any ancestral lineage 5 generations deep daily 4 parallel vertical axises to center mom and dad adding each great great grandchild in the center. 16 great great grandparents to 8 great grandparent positions on 8 corners, and the horizontal plane of 4 grandparent generation gap.

Picture-123.jpg

see context is used to communicate between brains occupying time in series parallel positions as ancestrally present each rotation forward from here. Evolving changes everything here daily changing total sum life alive next rotation. Evolution studies the changes daily then factualizes it by charting by calendar and journalizing each rotation like a reader's digest of everyone adapting in series parallel positions never same results twice as specifically here in plain sight.

Last edited:
The goal is not to teach students how to craft their lives, but to enable them to think through what that entails and then make their own choices.

Serious thinking is not a natural attribute even in thinking beings. It needs to be learned. We would catch people in their late teens and early twenties as they move out of the parental home, facing big decisions that will define the shape of their personal and social lives: about education, work, love, relationships, family, politics, culture, and religion.

I'mma vote we concentrate on stuff with real world value.

Keep it as an elective.

Back