We should make this the prize for the millionth post

€ r ı π ∂;510312 said:
oh trust me i can pull it off.

Uhhh... that would be T M I, Grind...

Tom likes those kind of "deets".

*note to self. chart grind and tom's astro charts for compatibility

Now calm down Zappy. All that movement has got the rolls a rolling and you even had to edit your work. Got a little shaky replying to this did you BIG BOY?

Guess we'll just have to take your word on your wife, thimble dick.

Now I give you permission to neg rep me again you little Fat Boy Sissy girl. You look so cute when you get all puckered up and cry!

Thimble dick is about right, because it never gets any air and he has to use tweezers to find it.

Do you mean to the same high standard you hold Tom and yourself, 3D?

I was being sarcastic. The peoplez around here tend to think its okay for dudes to be dogs but dudettes need to be ladylike. This is a classic double-standard that feminism was supposed to address but apparently hasn't.

For example, I called Crypiss out on this recently when he set up a double-standard here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=498134&highlight=*oink*#post498134

This is basically the old standard which states that women are exclusively responsible for establishing good behavior for men by behaving themselves, and that when you fail to behave, its your fault when we men notice.

Anyway, I happen to enjoy it when you ladies talk dirty. It be funny. Just review some of the banter between me and Froggie (whom I know you dislike, but, beside the point...)

And I openly admit that I don't live up to a very high standard with a lot of the stuff I post. :cool:

when the so called ladies talk like they do, they are very unladylike. no doubt they probably have more facial hair than I do :/

€ r ı π ∂;510426 said:
when the so called ladies talk like they do, they are very unladylike. no doubt they probably have more facial hair than I do :/

Of course you said nothing when Lady T uses her foul language and when she told someone to go under a rock and die. It figures.

€ r ı π ∂;509034 said:
Badass O_O

hip-teddy.jpg
I would have to re[place the cigarettes!

€ r ı π ∂;510426 said:

Oh for chrissakes Grindette! A newborn baby has more facial hair than you do!

You LOVED it when Liberal women talk/ed/s dirty to you, so take your double standard and go suck your thumb in the corner.

Now go do the manly thing and leave the toilet seat up in the bathroom while we go bake the cookies, k?

Back