WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might just want to rethink your strategy.

I suppose but I am always a white hat. Don't know why. In the 50 or so games of mafia I played I literally was mobbed up exactly 1 time and that game got axed on day one because the mod screwed up cutting and pasting something into the game and inadvertently revealed a player's role at the very start of the game. It is a freaky statistical anomaly. The regular players always joked that they knew my alignment after about the 20th time it happened. A splinter white hat faction or a lone-wolf white hat was as close as I could get to being a bad guy LOL.

I suppose but I am always a white hat. Don't know why. In the 50 or so games of mafia I played I literally was mobbed up exactly 1 time and that game got axed on day one because the mod screwed up cutting and pasting something into the game and inadvertently revealed a player's role at the very start of the game. It is a freaky statistical anomaly. The regular players always joked that they knew my alignment after about the 20th time it happened. A splinter white hat faction or a lone-wolf white hat was as close as I could get to being a bad guy LOL.

Well if you just react to what others might say or do, instead of acting (thinking about what they are saying or doing); you might very well not last past the first day or night.

Well if you just react to what others might say or do, instead of acting (thinking about what they are saying or doing); you might very well not last past the first day or night.

Fine with me. Somebody has to draw fire. It is about the best way to get information on Day 1.

Current Roster

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya
Kacper
tsuke
aloysious
leon
rune
ILA

1 more (plus potential alternates)

re: some of the weird shit I have been hearing about last game, maybe i didn't know as much as I thought about who was doing what. I'm not sure. I am going to just cross my fingers this game and hope people arent' so lame as to cheat at a messageboard game

Current Roster

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya
Kacper
tsuke
aloysious
leon
rune
ILA

re: some of the weird shit I have been hearing about last game, maybe i didn't know as much as I thought about who was doing what. I'm not sure. I am going to just cross my fingers this game and hope people arent' so lame as to cheat at a messageboard game

Most aren't, it's just those with entitlement issues. :D

Current Roster

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya
Kacper
tsuke
aloysious
leon
rune
ILA

I know your default is to trust some folks, but trust me. I 100% guarantee that Rana, Rune and Darla cheated. I have it on VERY good authority that they have done it in the past. Think about how easy it is for villagers if four of them know who aren't wolves? It makes a lot of sense, because even though people fancy themselves "great" players, it strains credulity that wolves were identified so quickly. Given that Rana was a Seer in the last game, it sure made it easier on her to identify targets.

Oh well, hopefully that won't happen this time around

I just remembered my first game. What did Grind do, he pulled some crazy shit? And he used me to do it? And he got me killed the first night. This is back when supefreak was like in love with me, and he went bat shit, and freaked at Grind for getting me killed. He will deny this now, but trust, he was besotted! Oh it was so funny. I was mad because I didn't get to play! I just can't remember what it was grind did.

Seems like someone is still delusional.

Does everybody here have amnesia? Boy, ILA really trumped you little bitches didn't he? Well, what can you expect from Grind who gets up every morning and redefines pussy.

In fact, during the last game, the only people caught cheating were the wolves. Oh, ring ring ring, anybody home to pick up? Remembering now?

I can't remember if it was Mott who outed them, but what I do remember is that ILA admitted it right on this board. He was killed, and he was still playing, it was he and Christie, and maybe Mott, not sure.

I mean, I know we live in an alt-reality now, here on the worst time line, earth 26, but to be so easily Trumped by this guy. Turn in your man cards bitches!

i will state one thing as fact: Rana doesn't cheat and Darla don't tell.

If someone told ILA that Rana cheats, they lied.

If Darla ever cheated, the person(s) she did cheat with many not even be on that KGB, Pravda like list. If anyone said that Darla talked out of school, they lied. Darla keeps her word even if she no longer likes someone or several someones involves.

Does everybody here have amnesia? Boy, ILA really trumped you little bitches didn't he? Well, what can you expect from Grind who gets up every morning and redefines pussy.

In fact, during the last game, the only people caught cheating were the wolves. Oh, ring ring ring, anybody home to pick up? Remembering now?

I can't remember if it was Mott who outed them, but what I do remember is that ILA admitted it right on this board. He was killed, and he was still playing, it was he and Christie, and maybe Mott, not sure.

I mean, I know we live in an alt-reality now, here on the worst time line, earth 26, but to be so easily Trumped by this guy. Turn in your man cards bitches!

If Darla ever cheated, the person(s) she did cheat with many not even be on that KGB, Pravda like list. If anyone said that Darla talked out of school, they lied. Darla keeps her word even if she no longer likes someone or several someones involves.

Did you talk with a villager about the game outside of the game?

Anyone who has to talk about themselves in the "third person" has some definite self-esteem issues; but then, I digress. :palm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back