WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered my first game. What did Grind do, he pulled some crazy shit? And he used me to do it? And he got me killed the first night. This is back when supefreak was like in love with me, and he went bat shit, and freaked at Grind for getting me killed. He will deny this now, but trust, he was besotted! Oh it was so funny. I was mad because I didn't get to play! I just can't remember what it was grind did.

Grind always pulls stupid shit. That's why I shot him the instant they put a gun in my hand and said I could kill anyone I wanted, no questions asked. :D

ILA is a fun one to see playing. bummer

Current Roster

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya
Kacper
tsuke
aloysious
leon
rune

(2 more)

Remember that time that I was just like, "fuck it, I want to play werewolf", and I just posted a thread and organized a game? And everybody just went along even though I'm not a mod. I didn't even mod that game, I just collected the list of players and handed the duties off to someone else.

Remember that time that I was just like, "fuck it, I want to play werewolf", and I just posted a thread and organized a game? And everybody just went along even though I'm not a mod. I didn't even mod that game, I just collected the list of players and handed the duties off to someone else.

Nope, no memory of any such thing happening.

How much time is this going to take up? Can I just spend like half an hour in the evening?

If you are a werewolf it will be a lot easier to phone your game in. You just have to lay low, pretend to be indecisive, and bandwagon whoever the God-fearing forks are pointing their pitchforks at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back