WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when is this starting? :)

are the rules on page 1 the complete thing?

hopefully mid next weekish

need 3 more people.

I'll post full rules and give the various teams wolves/vilalgers/seer a basic walkthrough at game start

I'd love to play a game, but with the stupid rules at work nowadays I'm game blocked.
I am too but that doesn’t block me from JPP.

Be that as it may I’m usually to busy to do so.

Personally I’d rather play some sort of speed round where 1 hour is a day an 15 minutes a night. Something like that.

I am too but that doesn’t block me from JPP.

Be that as it may I’m usually to busy to do so.

Personally I’d rather play some sort of speed round where 1 hour is a day an 15 minutes a night. Something like that.

those games exist, I've always wanted to do a turbo game but it would be impossible to wrangle that many people at the same time on jpp

those games exist, I've always wanted to do a turbo game but it would be impossible to wrangle that many people at the same time on jpp
That would be easy to fix. Place all New JPP members on a probationary period until they've played at least one round of Turbo-Werewolf.

What the Fook, let's get game on

And moot, stop being a sissy and play. Just because you apparently sucked in the past doesn't mean you will this time.

i need 3 more people. tentative start is thursday or friday. reason being I hate games ending on weekends so it's better to get the long weekend out of the way

It's funny, because the person groaning me was the other one banned from the recipe discussion. It was a recipe discussion, so maybe if they claimed they were showing a recipe for killing female arousal, and interest, I'd let it pass.

Oh my who are you? Are you new? You are hilarious.

I just remembered my first game. What did Grind do, he pulled some crazy shit? And he used me to do it? And he got me killed the first night. This is back when supefreak was like in love with me, and he went bat shit, and freaked at Grind for getting me killed. He will deny this now, but trust, he was besotted! Oh it was so funny. I was mad because I didn't get to play! I just can't remember what it was grind did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back