WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is about that time of year when I pressure wash mine.

I should do that some day. I bought a pressure washer 3 years ago when it was on sale and I had some gift cards I was tired of having to make my end price cheap, but hooking up hoses and buying a gallon of gas and some soap just seems like soooooooooo much work.

I should do that some day. I bought a pressure washer 3 years ago when it was on sale and I had some gift cards I was tired of having to make my end price cheap, but hooking up hoses and buying a gallon of gas and some soap just seems like soooooooooo much work.

Well, I just pressure wash my driveway. My wife was talking about the deck, but, I think it's too powerful for that. It eats-up the driveway a little as it is.

Well, I just pressure wash my driveway. My wife was talking about the deck, but, I think it's too powerful for that. It eats-up the driveway a little as it is.

It does but they have different nozzles that yield different pressure. The red ones usually are like the devices alien invaders use to drill holes through centers of planet so stay away from that.....and never underestimate the power of bleach. The one time I was going to pressure wash the house, I loaded up soapy clorox and sprayed it down and by the time I got around to the other side, a lot of the gook was already going away.......just like you will go away quick if you play werewolf you moon barker you (<------to be kind of on topic theoretically)

Lets get some more peopleeeeeee this will be awesome. I have a feeling this will be our best game yet, namely because it's been such a long time and people will be ready to rumble

So if I play I have to take some of those off my extensive ignore list? lol

Thanks for the invite, still trying to figure out how this work.

It will be fine. Most are able to set aside political differences for this game.

I hate Threedee’s guts. I hope he is caught in a radiation accident and his face melts off

It lasts about a week, depending on when it's started, and we take long weekends.
Sounds interesting. Posting on this board is just a form of game to me anyway, slightly more interesting than minesweeper. I don't post much on weekends so not sure how much of a contributor I'd be. Talk me into it.

Sounds interesting. Posting on this board is just a form of game to me anyway, slightly more interesting than minesweeper. I don't post much on weekends so not sure how much of a contributor I'd be. Talk me into it.

Play or you'll never see your family again.

Did that work? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back