WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to give it a try if your games aren't going to take 3 months to finish. Some sites let these things drag out way toooooooo long to be enjoyable.

Normally about 7 or 8 days, depending on the number of players, excluding weekends.

Easy way to figure the length.

10 players / 2 deaths per day (villagers lynch one and wolves kill one), until either all the wolves are killed or there's only 1 villager left and more then 1 wolf.

I'm willing to give it a try if your games aren't going to take 3 months to finish. Some sites let these things drag out way toooooooo long to be enjoyable.

AT MOST it'll be a week. Possibly 3 days, depending on who plays what roles.

It sounds pretty interesting and I appreciate the invite, but I'm not sure I have the time to devote to it.

Plus, I've never been much on games.

I'll continue to consider it, though.

Maybe observe for awhile before jumping in.

we need everyone committed beforehand, the game isn't designed to have people jump in.
keep thinking about it though, you might like it.

Yurt told me the games never take that long, not even close.

I think that we had one that had like 15 players and it took like 7 days (excluding weekends) to finish and even then I believe that the final wolf killed the final villager.

Yurt told me the games never take that long, not even close.

I was stuck in a mafia one once that did. It was ridiculous. I did absolutely everything I could do to get one side or the other to kill me, but nope. Being stuck in a big game as a vanilla townie in which "days" lasted ten days and "nights lasted 3 days" and a mod who usually took an extra 8-12 hours on the sunrise to write up all this faux dramatic storyline to cover what happened on the night was like 3 months in the dentist chair.

It sounds pretty interesting and I appreciate the invite, but I'm not sure I have the time to devote to it.

Plus, I've never been much on games.

I'll continue to consider it, though.

Maybe observe for awhile before jumping in.

If you want to observe, I recommend perusing some of the archived games that Damo dropped into the Where Threads Go to Die forum.

I was stuck in a mafia one once that did. It was ridiculous. I did absolutely everything I could do to get one side or the other to kill me, but nope. Being stuck in a big game as a vanilla townie in which "days" lasted ten days and "nights lasted 3 days" and a mod who usually took an extra 8-12 hours on the sunrise to write up all this faux dramatic storyline to cover what happened on the night was like 3 months in the dentist chair.

niiiice, it'll be good to have someone that kinda knows what they are doing

I don't go for all that faux drama bullshit. No stupid writeups beyond maybe a funny quip if i can come up with one

game should prob last 3-7 days. day length will just be normal day. weekends will be full night

hang....
Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya
ILA

by the way, why won't Grind commit to the roster?....

i'll be running the game.

I love playing, but I am one of the only people here that knows the rules and how things work so at least until people re-familiarize themselves I have to run this one

Yurt informs me the game is absolutely not played that way and is much faster.

Don't know who yurt is but they definitely sound like a mafia godfather so I vote to lynch them.

Most know Yaya as Yurt. His nonchalant reactions to it, make it too obvious he used to be the poster Yurt. Normally I wouldn't give a shit since I've been accused of being someone on my last forum. However if you notice, Yurt has developed a messed up obsession, and made things personal when he stalks me at times. I've found out that, that is something he does to people. Who knows why he does it. I had him retroactively banned from my recipe discussion, for turning it into one big cat fight with the last person he stalked. He hasn't got over it yet, and has handled dealing with me, with the grace of a drowsy newborn giraffe. Apparently Rad Dude, thinks it would be epic if we got stuck on the wolf team together.

Most know Yaya as Yurt. His nonchalant reactions to it, make it too obvious he used to be the poster Yurt. Normally I wouldn't give a shit since I've been accused of being someone on my last forum. However if you notice, Yurt has developed a messed up obsession, and made things personal when he stalks me at times. I've found out that, that is something he does to people. Who knows why he does it. I had him retroactively banned from my recipe discussion, for turning it into one big cat fight with the last person he stalked. He hasn't got over it yet, and has handled dealing with me, with the grace of a drowsy newborn giraffe. Apparently Rad Dude, thinks it would be epic if we got stuck on the wolf team together.

Yurt on the brain.

Hey Team mate, lets chill and let the past go.

I'm totally cool if you were to be my team mate. Maybe we could become friends. Yurt told me it has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back