WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I hear you cuz. BTW I thought you were an excellent wolf and I still feel bad that I lost my cool when our fellow wolf went rogue. Please don’t not play because of what happened last time. I take sole responsibility for that. You played great.

Last edited:
I hear you cuz. BTW I thought you were an excellent wolf and I still feel bad that I lost my cool when our fellow wolf went rogue.

Yes. I am not particularly proud of my behavior during that game. That is part of the reason I am declining. Even though I am not playing, I would suggest forgoing sock accounts. I didn't find them to be very useful and too many people spend more time trying to identify socks than actually play the game in my opinion.

Yes. I am not particularly proud of my behavior during that game. That is part of the reason I am declining. Even though I am not playing, I would suggest forgoing sock accounts. I didn't find them to be very useful and too many people spend more time trying to identify socks than actually play the game in my opinion.
Yeah but you didn’t completely lose your shit like I did. Go ahead and play if they need you to make the minimum number.

Does anyone still have confusion over what constitutes "majority lynch?"

Wow, I was just talking about werewolf last week, and predicted that it was dead for all-time, and would never come back!

Count me in!

:fuckyeah:

Just enjoy Daesh bitching about how the game is a conspiracy to derail the great debates for a whole week (like which poster is most attracted to dead weasels—Mott, btw!!).

The above is reason enough to play. That said, putting it out there right now... if we play, I am not on over the weekends. So if we do the traditional... weekend is a long day (or night)... I'm in.

Yea but you might get to Lynch Grind.

I have to decline because I promised after the last game, which ended badly, that I would voluntarily exclude myself from the next game. Believe it or not this would be the next game. So unfortunately I will not be able to participate.

lol who did you promise this to and why

It's not like a fake debate. Basically as the game progress's, the village receives more and more information on the status of people in the game. So for example lets say you and USF are on a wolf team together, and the village votes at the end of the day to kill usf. With USF dying, his role (wolf) will be revealed to the village.

So if captbilly, 3d, watermark, and damocles all voted to (correctly) kill usf, this will make them seem less suspect to others in the game, and thus more likely to be a villager. (as wolves don't usually want to kill their teammates)

Likewise if you jade ends up defending your teammate usf trying to prevent them from being killed, people may be suspicious of you, and deduce you are a wolf teammate of his.

This process repeats throughout the game, and by process of elimination some people will become "Certain/confirmed" villagers which means people are unlikely to vote for them, and some players are going to start standing out more as wolves.

Wolves though are allowed to lie so you can actually kill your own teammates to gain further trust down the road and fool villagers into voting out the wrong people.

It might sound complicated but it's actually very simple. I think you'll like it.

Basically the TLDR is it's a game of incomplete information, and as the game progress either the wolves successfully trick the village into offing themselves, or the villagers correctly deduce who the wolves are and kill them in turn. Whoever's team dies first loses.

I hold the distinction of being assigned the role of a werewolf and not only did I survive till the end of the game; but never received one vote to be lynched. :)

Just a warning; but some players can become really demanding, when it comes to them wanting information.

Their names have currently slipped my mind, as to who they are. :D

Yea but you might get to Lynch Grind.

I have to decline because I promised after the last game, which ended badly, that I would voluntarily exclude myself from the next game. Believe it or not this would be the next game. So unfortunately I will not be able to participate.

I think you've been forgiven and would be welcomed.

You forgot about either shooting or lynching Watermark, which has become kind of a tradition. :good4u:

I hear you cuz. BTW I thought you were an excellent wolf and I still feel bad that I lost my cool when our fellow wolf went rogue. Please don’t not play because of what happened last time. I take sole responsibility for that. You played great.

Let's all put aside all past grievances and just have a good game.

It's been a really long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back