WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I am not particularly proud of my behavior during that game. That is part of the reason I am declining. Even though I am not playing, I would suggest forgoing sock accounts. I didn't find them to be very useful and too many people spend more time trying to identify socks than actually play the game in my opinion.

But the "sock accounts" make it more realistic; because no one actually knows who's who and if someone is so OCD that they NEED to figure out who the others are, then they're just wasting time that could be better spent just playing.

C'mon and play.
We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them, so we don't repeat them.

The above is reason enough to play. That said, putting it out there right now... if we play, I am not on over the weekends. So if we do the traditional... weekend is a long day (or night)... I'm in.

That works the best and hasn't really caused any problems, that I can remember.

But the "sock accounts" make it more realistic; because no one actually knows who's who and if someone is so OCD that they NEED to figure out who the others are, then they're just wasting time that could be better spent just playing.

C'mon and play.
We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them, so we don't repeat them.

No, socks are dumb and people just start accusing each other of being someone else, or they figure it out in a few posts. Either way, it's pointless.

No, socks are dumb and people just start accusing each other of being someone else, or they figure it out in a few posts. Either way, it's pointless.

The problem in the past was though; that player A can't stand player B and then player A starts a vendetta on player B, even though it has nothing to do with the game.

It's the game moderators decision and it will be their decision.

I like it for the lack of notoriety.

Current Roster:

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya

nice start so far. Pretty soon I'll start spamming walls ;)

Current Roster:

Usfreedom
jade
billy
3d
superfreak
yaya

nice start so far. Pretty soon I'll start spamming walls ;)

It sounds pretty interesting and I appreciate the invite, but I'm not sure I have the time to devote to it.

Plus, I've never been much on games.

I'll continue to consider it, though.

Maybe observe for awhile before jumping in.

It sounds pretty interesting and I appreciate the invite, but I'm not sure I have the time to devote to it.

Plus, I've never been much on games.

I'll continue to consider it, though.

Maybe observe for awhile before jumping in.

It lasts about a week, depending on when it's started, and we take long weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back