WEREWOLF - A strategic game rooted in debate and logic - INTEREST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he a wolf or villager? As far as I'm aware, it is against the rules for villagers to talk with one another outside of the game and that would be considered cheating.

The game was lost to review, during the JPP crash of 2016;; but I believe that one was a villager and one was a wolf, which gave an advantage.

please? i promise you he didn't cheat last game.

Fine. I will play for you. But I know he, Darla and Rana cheated. It was confirmed to me by one of their buddies who admitted to them doing it before. It is why wolves rarely have a chance. Knowing three people aren’t wolves just increased your odds of finding wolves.

But put me back in

Darla, Rune and Rana were all three villagers and talking outside the game. It is a fact.

I played a big team game of Mafia once where every team could talk outside the game as part of the game with the mod able to access all the conversations. Added a weird dynamic I didn't like it because the most interesting, productive discussions were in the team conversations and not in the game play discussions

I played a big team game of Mafia once where every team could talk outside the game as part of the game with the mod able to access all the conversations. Added a weird dynamic I didn't like it because the most interesting, productive discussions were in the team conversations and not in the game play discussions

If villagers can talk they have an easier time finding wolves. That is what Rune, Darla and Rana did

If villagers can talk they have an easier time finding wolves. That is what Rune, Darla and Rana did

If you now for sure they are all villagers and not werewolves. I get your point and cheating ultimately screw up things for villagers. I stopped play one particular person's games because I though the mod was far too slanted toward one side both in their games set ups and how they ran their games. In themed games, especially if their are new players, it is hard for people to accept that Darth Vader is a good guy and Luke Skywalker could be bad guy. If it isn't fair for all, it isn't fair for any.

If you now for sure they are all villagers and not werewolves. I get your point and cheating ultimately screw up things for villagers. I stopped play one particular person's games because I though the mod was far too slanted toward one side both in their games set ups and how they ran their games. In themed games, especially if their are new players, it is hard for people to accept that Darth Vader is a good guy and Luke Skywalker could be bad guy. If it isn't fair for all, it isn't fair for any.

Well, I will give it a shot again. Looks like there are enough new people maybe some of the old BS will dissipate. Although, I am sure that there will be a few remnants that will remain.

Superfreak will be over the top Werewolf expert
Billy will be absent then go off on the board with "I FUCKING WORK YOU DOUCHEBAGS I AM NEVER PLAYING AGAIN"

Well, I will give it a shot again. Looks like there are enough new people maybe some of the old BS will dissipate. Although, I am sure that there will be a few remnants that will remain.

Billy will be absent then go off on the board with "I FUCKING WORK YOU DOUCHEBAGS I AM NEVER PLAYING AGAIN"

The one I liked, was:
POST YOUR FUCKING LIST, YOU ASSHOLE.

:D

Self-styled experts are usually my first suspects once they start telling people what to do. More often than not, they aren't blackhats. They are just annoying enough that I want to kill them.

Self-styled experts are usually my first suspects once they start telling people what to do. More often than not, they aren't blackhats. They are just annoying enough that I want to kill them.

It's funny how many people with OCD are members of JPP. :D

Last edited:

Fuck you, I'm a busy man. I hope you buy a GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back