## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob already said who he thought were the night wolves.
It is not Bob's responsibility to keep everyone updated.
If Bob can read all the posts, then so can the other villagers.

This is why people are saying you are not being helpful. If you are a villager you would either point to the post number where you said it or repeat it. You would not take the time to post a bullshit response that does not help the village at all. Or is it that you DON'T want to help the village?

IVAN WISHES TO HEAR REASON TO MAKE WAGON ON SERENDIPITY. PERHAPS IS MAKE IVAN CHANGE VOTE. IVAN STILL FEELS FAKE SLAV (VLAD) AND CORNELIUS IS MOST DANGER TO VILLAGE THOUGH.

So one of the people being most helpful to the village you think is a danger to it? Interesting. Why do you think he is a danger?

This kind of crap is why you are likely to get lynched tonight.

So you want to hang Bob; only because Bob does not do what you want, when you want him to?
Bob didn't realize that he was of such importance that two of the villagers would find it necessary to single Bob out for their attention, all while paying no attention to the other villagers.

"i can't point to anything concrete but I just coincidently thought he was a wolf after it seemed like he was the most viable counter wagon"

yeah no.

lynch serendipity

No I realized that only a fool would deliberately call themselves Village Idiot if they were really a wolf, which is why i withdrew the vote and went for Bob instead.

lynch sponge bob

mod kill is seeming to be the only way

Can you elaborate on why it is you think I am a good candidate for lynching?

What do you mean modkill is the only way? When nightfall hits, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, then it goes to coin toss by Water.

agreed... though Bob the dumbass is likely going to get himself lynched... watch to see if anyone piles on him going forward.

at this point I am worrying about modkills. a lot. we may have to abandon the counter wagon plan because that only works if everyone is active, and if we can't get a 6-5 vote and bring about majority night then wear wolves or msanna could get nuked.

besides at this point I think we already got some good data with end of day interactions.

[ 3 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Clem - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 0 ] Cornelius AKA Dumbass - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 2 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Vlad
[ 0 ] msanna - voted for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Village Idiot - voted for Serendipity
[ 1 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Ivan
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 3 ] Serendipity - voted for Bob
[ 2 ] Sponge Bob - voted for Serendipity

So one of the people being most helpful to the village you think is a danger to it? Interesting. Why do you think he is a danger?

HE IS ACTING AS CLOAK, MAKE IT SEEM HE IS HELPFUL BUT INSTEAD IS DIVIDING VILLAGE. MAKE WAGON ON TWO VILLAGERS, SO EITHER ONE GETS KILLED IS BEST FOR HIM, WORST FOR VILLAGE.

at this point I am worrying about modkills. a lot. we may have to abandon the counter wagon plan because that only works if everyone is active, and if we can't get a 6-5 vote and bring about majority night then wear wolves or msanna could get nuked.

besides at this point I think we already got some good data with end of day interactions.

What do you mean? Only wear wolves would get modkilled at this point, right? Everyone else has enough posts and a vote...

[ 0 ] Cornelius AKA Dumbass - voted for Serendipity
[ 2 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Vlad
[ 1 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Ivan
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 3 ] Serendipity - voted for Bob

vlad voted seren now.

you might want to post "as of post number x" to avoid confusion and we know where the count is up to date.

HE IS ACTING AS CLOAK, MAKE IT SEEM HE IS HELPFUL BUT INSTEAD IS DIVIDING VILLAGE. MAKE WAGON ON TWO VILLAGERS, SO EITHER ONE GETS KILLED IS BEST FOR HIM, WORST FOR VILLAGE.

Always a possibility, especially if it is who I think it is... that said, hard game to play. A better play would be to appear to help the village and to sacrifice a fellow wolf in the process.

you need to humble yourself.

even if you think you are doing everything perfect, perception is reality, and right now you are taking in too much heat.

you are sitting there with a thumb up your ass refusing to vote when we need 6 votes to clinch the night or risk modkill.

we can't wait around anymore. we need your vote, sponge isn't getting lynched today. end of discussion.

Bob never said he was perfect.
Only two posters on here seem to think their shit doesn't steam, when it hits the ground on cold nights.
Is Vlad going to be hung tonight?
Why aren't you yelling at Ivan and getting him to change vote?
Bob doesn't always like band wagons; because wheel can run over foot.

Always a possibility, especially if it is who I think it is... that said, hard game to play. A better play would be to appear to help the village and to sacrifice a fellow wolf in the process.

MAYBE, BUT IVAN THINKING HE KNOWS TRUE IDENTITY OF CORNELIUS. MAKE HIM VERY DANGEROUS TO VILLAGE IF IVAN IS CORRECT. IS NOT OUTSIDE REALM OF POSSIBILITY NO? BUT MAKE CASE TO IVAN, WHY SERENDIPITY? BEHAVIOR IS SUSPICIOUS, BUT MANY FACES FIRST IN GAME, INCLUDING IVAN. NEW DOES NOT ALONE MAKE ONE WOLF.

[ 0 ] Cornelius - voted for Serendipity
[ 1 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Vlad
[ 1 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 4 ] Serendipity - voted for Bob

Status