## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob try to follow voting on hanging and villagers are correct.
Village has made 4 votes for most in village of 7

[ 0 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - voted msanna (post #587)
[ 0 ] Cornelius - voted msanna (post #573)
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted msanna (post #572)
[ 4 ] msanna - voted Sponge Bob (post #558)
[ 0 ] Village Idiot - voted Wear Wolves (post #554)
[ 1 ] Wear Wolves
[ 1 ] Sponge Bob - voted msanna (post #582)

Serendipity - WOLF (hung by villagers)
Clem - VILLAGER (killed by wolves]
Ivan Chesnokov - WOLF (hung by villagers)
Vlad the Impaler - VILLAGER (killed by wolves]

Then you have to ask... who was the dumbass that did that... and do you think Cornelius is that same dumbass?

Bob wrote down name of villager that lied; but doesn't know where name is.
Bob remember part of story, where no one else in other village ever thought that fake seer would do that either.
Bob was just telling story heard.
Bob thought that by Bob telling of number of villagers and number of night wolf would show how lie would be of no use.

How we see ourselves:
Vbt4ulh.jpg

How the rest of the board sees us:

So... now we get to see who each player was correct?

The last wolf still isn't dead, night hasn't occurred, it's still possible that you've got the wrong wolf, or even that you're all wrong, and the wolf is going to come from behind and win the game.

However, when the game does actually end, I dunno if it was agreed upon that these were throwaway alts to be revealed later on or not. If anyone has a problem with me revealing their alt, you can PM me, otherwise I will reveal it some time after the game ends - whenever that is. Also, several players sent me PM's concerning their suspicions as to the identities of other alts, as well as who the wolf/seer is. I assume that the point of this was for me to reveal the messages later so that you can "prove" your suspicions. However, there's rules concerning revealing PM's, so the same rules apply, send me a PM if you don't want that to occur (unless, of course, the mods have a problem with that and want explicit approval from each poster).

Msanna was a VILLAGER

Wolf, send me your kill, seer, send me your peek.

Msanna was actually a WOLF

Cornelius was indeed the SEER

结束
(The end)

Good job village, I don't think we've ever had a clean sweep before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back