## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob has found more pieces of wood, with markings made from coal.
Bob thinks he's found all of them; but some may have ended up in fire.

IVAN HAS THOUGHTS ON FOLLOWING:

PINEAPPLE SPONGE: ENHANCES DISCUSSION, TO BE SWAYING OF BY REASON. NOT PUSHOVER. MOST LIKELY HAS EXPERIENCE. IS BEST PROBABLE VILLAGER AND ASSET TO VILLAGE AS WHOLE. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

VILLAGE PROLE: APPEARING TO BE WISHY-WASHY. MAKES LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO EXCHANGE OF WORDS OR DEEP THOUGHTS. HAS HATRED FOR PEOPLES OF OHIO. LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

ANNA WHO IS SINGLE: VERY QUIET, SEEMS TO SWAY EASY, LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO VOTE OR WORDS. LIKELY IS GREEN AS SPRING UNIFORM, 1940. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

WEAR WOLVES: SAVED ONLY BY EARLY NIGHTFALL, MOST LIKELY HAS BULLET WITH NAME ON IT ALREADY. NO WORDS, ONLY BLOOD AWAIT. THREAT LEVEL: VERY LOW

CORNELIUS: SINGLE MINDED, DRIVING DISCUSSION IN DIRECTION THEY WISH, OVER SHOUTING MANY. IVAN IS VERY SUSPICIOUS. THREAT LEVEL: VERY HIGH

WEAPONSMITH BOB: MINDED PRIMARILY WITH SELF PRESERVATION. DOES NOT LIKE TONE OF CORNELIUS. WISHES TO PROTECT VILLAGE, THOUGH DISCUSSION AND WORDS ARE LACKING. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

BUTTZ: UNCERTAIN, MUCH CLOUDS PICTURE OF WHAT IVAN SEES. NO CERTAIN THOUGHTS ON BUTTZ. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

FAKE SLAV WHO IS VLAD: VERY QUICK TO FINGER IVAN, VERY FEW OF WORDS. IVAN DOES NOT TRUST. THINKS HE IS NEW, LIKELY WOLF WISHING TO HIDE IN WORDS OF OTHERS. THREAT LEVEL: HIGH.

IVAN GOES BACK. FINAL POSTS OF CLEM WERE AGAINST BLACKSMITH. PERHAPS IS CLUE?

NO, IVAN GONE FOR SIMILAR AMOUNT OF TIME DURING SIMILAR TIME PERIOD FOR 2 DAYS NOW, CANNOT BE BECAUSE OF JOB OR TIME DIFFRANCE. IS CLEARLY SUSPICION. BRILLIANT. IVAN THINKS VILLAGE IDIOT MISNAMED HIMSELF.

WHAT ARE CHANCES ALL WOLF ARMY IS GREEN AS CUCUMBER? CERTAINLY IS POSSIBLE, BUT TO IVAN SEEMS UNLIKELY. IVAN AGAIN SEE CORNELIUS TRYING TO DRIVE ALL DISCUSSION IN DIRECTION HE CHOOSES.

HERE IS TOP 5 POSTERS

WEAPONSMITH BOB
CORNELIUS
PINEAPPLE SPONGE
BUTTZ
FAKE SLAV

IVAN FEEL AT LEAST ONE IS WOLF. MAYBE BOTH, BUT SO FAR SEEM UNLIKELY.

IVAN THINKS IS ONE WOLF IN LIST, BUT IS POSSIBLE FOR BITH. STILL ONE IS MOST LIKELY. TO IVAN THAT IS STILL CORNELIUS.

WHO IS MORE SKILLED AT GAME THAN CORNELIUS?

THIS IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS TO IVAN. IVAN IS AGAINST MAJORITY NIGHT, BRING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO OPEN. BUT CORNELIUS WISHES NOT ONLY TO DRIVE DISCUSSION, BUT ALSO KEEP OPTION FOR ENDING GAME QUICKLY.

HERE IS WHAT IVAN THINKS. CORNELIUS AND WEAR WOLVES IS WOLF ARMY. CORNELIUS WISHES TO SHELTER INACTIVE WOLF LONG AS POSSIBLE FROM MOD KILL TO KEEP WOLF ARMY STRONG.

WHAT AMS MOST SUSPICIOUS ABOUT SINGLE ANNA?

YES, THEN SHITTY SEVER CRASH KN IVAN FOR 30 GOD DAMN SHITTY MINUTES. IVAN SEES WAGON TO BE FORMED AND WISHES TO KNOW WHY VOTE FOR SINGLE ANNA IS IN BEST INTEREST OF VILLAGE.

PINEAPPLE SPONGE IS MOST CERTAIN VILLAGER TO IVAN. IVAN STILL SUSPECT CORNELIUS. PARTNER OF CORNELIUS IS LIKELY SILENT OR MOSTLY SILENT PARTNER.

LYNCH VILLAGE IDIOT

sup guys

I'll just save us all a lot of time today

I peeked msanna last night, he's the final wolf

:)

so we can all just lynch msanna right now and put that final nail in the wolves coffin, or if you guys are hyper paranoid you can lynch me to see what I am saying is accurate.

gg

lynch msanna

Bob believe Cornelius; because if Cornelius lie and msanna is not night wolf, then Cornelius is really night wolf and will he hanged tomorrow.

Village still has following villagers
Bob the Brawny Blacksmith
Cornelius
Earl Buttz
msanna
Village Idiot
Wear Wolves
Sponge Bob

This mean that out of 7 villagers, 1 is wolf.
If Cornelius is might seer and msanna is night wolf, then village survives
If Cornelius is last night wolf and is lying; then msanna is villager and loss will bring village down to 6 villagers and 1 night wolf.
Night wolf kills villager and numbers are now 5 villagers and 1 wolf.
Village hang Cornelius and if Cornelius is final night wolf, then village still survive.

Only worry is, is if Cornelius is pulling trick.

My peeks this game were as follows:

n0. serendipity - The reason I peeked this person in the first place was that I hadn't seen them having fun with their alt all over the place so I suspected they may be someone on the more inactive side of things and thus a good chance (with no other info) that they would make it past d1 (heh). I like peeking people on d1 who I think are going to be playing in the background.

day one was a really delicate experiment, I didn't really want to spook the wolves and just have them insta shut down (giving us no info) and kill seren as soon as I entered the thread. (and then nk me). That and I wanted wagons anyway to see how a known wolf would react, who he'd spill villager, who he might identify as a wolf, etc. You don't get a lot of those opportunities in these games so I wanted as much serendipity finagling as possible and that can't happen much with 5-6 all on seren early on. It was also hard to just say much about him because even at like 4pm he had only made 3 posts. If anyone noticed I was pushing him decently hard and questioning him a lot, and if people look at all my other reads that day I would qualify that all my non-peek reads were "soft reads", "not a lock" etc, whereas with seren I was always much more definitive.

Thankfully sponge and village idiot got the ball rolling on seren, or I might have had to be more obvious with him.

also I was going to try and clarify my peek a bit more at end of day but the vote went from 3-6 in like... a very short time frame.

At the end of the day though we killed a wolf d1, bob became semi-clear, ivan become more sus, and the seer lived. can't have much of a better d1 than that O_o

n1 - my final 3 list of peeking was sponge, ivan, msanna. At this point based on a few factors I was already really confident in ivan being a wolf (part of it process of elimination, part of it how we was acting, part of it seren voting for bob) and I was like "fuck it we are lynching him anyway d2"

I ended up peeking sponge for a few reasons. Yes sponge was already semi clear in my head, but I ended up getting really paranoid. I asked myself "if sponge IS a wolf, is it consistent with his play so far?" And I said yes. He got on seren really early before he might have known if things would take off, and hadn't really left himself much room to jump to someone else. I found myself trusting sponge like 75%, and I was like "if sponge is a wolf in this spot we are going to be so fucked, because I am just going to be believing him all of d2" so I just wanted to peek him for peace of mind, especially because if sponge came back villager I would be more confident with ivan and msanna going forward.

Also as a bonus sponge was getting some votes on d1 (i think two separate players voted for him at one point) so in my mind I thought he may not be super clear anyway and it could be useful to have him lock cleared.

My peeks for sponge should be fairly obvious if you go over day 2. I was pretty much calling him a lock villager at every opportunity, putting him on the top of my lists, etc.

n2, I saved to sunday night and did dickall on the weekend. I was so sure that msanna was the last wolf that I was like "lol if he's not we have work to do" Also my heart rate did raise a bit when I considered the possibility of wear wolves being the final wolf O_O

if I didn't peek msanna I probably would have peeked village idiot.

Bob believe Cornelius; because if Cornelius lie and msanna is not night wolf, then Cornelius is really night wolf and will he hanged tomorrow.

Village still has following villagers
Bob the Brawny Blacksmith
Cornelius
Earl Buttz
msanna
Village Idiot
Wear Wolves
Sponge Bob

This mean that out of 7 villagers, 1 is wolf.
If Cornelius is might seer and msanna is night wolf, then village survives
If Cornelius is last night wolf and is lying; then msanna is villager and loss will bring village down to 6 villagers and 1 night wolf.
Night wolf kills villager and numbers are now 5 villagers and 1 wolf.
Village hang Cornelius and if Cornelius is final night wolf, then village still survive.

Only worry is, is if Cornelius is pulling trick.

Seriously... do you ever stop and think?

If Cornelius was the last wolf, he would get away with this once... village would still win as we would simply lynch him tomorrow.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]587[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]573[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]3[/td][td]Spongebob[/td][td]558[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]554[/td][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]582[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][/tr][/table]

1 more for msanna and autonight.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]587[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]573[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]3[/td][td]Spongebob[/td][td]558[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]554[/td][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]582[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][/tr][/table]

pretty sure Earl already voted for Msanna

[table=sortable]

post 572... he did... auto night...

Seriously... do you ever stop and think?

If Cornelius was the last wolf, he would get away with this once... village would still win as we would simply lynch him tomorrow.

Bob was supporting Cornelius, for most Bob's thinking.
But then remember story of different village, where villager said he was Seer and it was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back