## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lynched ivan cuz you'll was going to anyway, and spiced rum won't drink at the, erm, village barn dance
friday night we knew who ivan's fate, cmon

suprised about his wolfie though any suggestions on finding the last one?
why doesn't the seer come forth with one wolfie?

[[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td]][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][/tr][/table]

Template

Last edited:
i lynched ivan cuz you'll was going to anyway, and spiced rum won't drink at the, erm, village barn dance

There were 11 players, the seer has been able to peek three thus far. They may have spent previous peeks on people who either turned out to be villagers or they peeked a wolf that has already been killed. There is no reason for the seer to come out until they find the third wolf.

As for lynching Ivan... what made your move suspicious was that Cornelius said over and over again not to end the day early... to not vote so as to give time to keep discussion going. THEN you jumped in a few minutes later and auto killed Ivan. It could be that you simply weren't paying attention... which is not good for the village. Or it could be that you are the third wolf and you panicked...

Tisn't a good time to be a foolin around or being vague lessin you wants a hemp neck tie. Ole Earl suggests you get real specific and real clear real quick or Errrrk!!

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]Spongebob[/td][td]558[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]554[/td][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]...[/td][td]...[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][/tr][/table]

Ya knowed...My surpsicions is just to big. Besides. Ole sheepdogs voted to lynch me twice. Maybe it's time to get this train a rolllin.

Lynch msanna.

sup guys

I'll just save us all a lot of time today

I peeked msanna last night, he's the final wolf

:)

so we can all just lynch msanna right now and put that final nail in the wolves coffin, or if you guys are hyper paranoid you can lynch me to see what I am saying is accurate.

gg

lynch msanna

i love this:

RXXgpqB.png

Shoot no. It'd be suicide for a wolf to play that gambit this early cause if you're not the Seer...your the last wolf and we'd just get you tomorer.

Bob sorry for not being around all morning.
Bob was looking for scraps of wood, that he had made marks on with coal.
Then Bob dropped them and had to try to put them in order
Here is what Bob has right now; but Bob has more.
Bob just has to pick them up and put them back in order

LYNCH BLACKSMITH WHO IS BOB

BE OF LYNCHING IMPALER NAMED OF VLADIMIR

IVAN SEES WISDOM IN WAGON DRIVING. IVAN DOES NOT SEE WISDOM IN HANGING OF WEAPONSMITH WHO IS BRAWNY BY PUNY HOMOSEX AMERICAN STANDARDS. IVAN THINKS CORNELIUS IS PLAY TOO HELPFUL, MAKE HIM LESS SUSPICIOUS. BUT MAYBE IS JUST VODKA TALK. SO FAR IVAN IS TRUSTING OF IDIOT, WEAPONSMITH, AND PINEAPPLE SPONGE MOST.

IVAN IS THINKING MOST SUSPICIOUS IS CORNELIUS AND FAKE SLAV. BEYOND THIS IVAN DOEA NOT KNOW.

BECAUSE IVAN THINK IS CORNELIUS TRY TO DIVIDE VILLAGE, MAKE EASIER TO CONQUER. IVAN IS ONTO GAME.

IVAN IS LEADER OF VILLAGE. WHO IS SO GREAT TO BE ABOVE SUSPICION OF VILLAGER CLEM?

IVAN WISHES TO HEAR REASON TO MAKE WAGON ON SERENDIPITY. PERHAPS IS MAKE IVAN CHANGE VOTE. IVAN STILL FEELS FAKE SLAV (VLAD) AND CORNELIUS IS MOST DANGER TO VILLAGE THOUGH.

MAYBE, BUT IVAN THINKING HE KNOWS TRUE IDENTITY OF CORNELIUS. MAKE HIM VERY DANGEROUS TO VILLAGE IF IVAN IS CORRECT. IS NOT OUTSIDE REALM OF POSSIBILITY NO? BUT MAKE CASE TO IVAN, WHY SERENDIPITY? BEHAVIOR IS SUSPICIOUS, BUT MANY FACES FIRST IN GAME, INCLUDING IVAN. NEW DOES NOT ALONE MAKE ONE WOLF.

IS OF 20 MINUTES LEFT IN FASCIST TIME ZONE, IVAN IS STILL WAITING FOR CASE TO BE HEARD FOR SERENDIPITY. IVAN THINKS WAGON ON BOB IS BAD, WEAPONSMITH IS HELPFUL TO VILLAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back