## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]Cornelius[/td][td]469[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]1[/td][td]msanna[/td][td]457[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]3[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]494[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]1[/td][td]Earl Butz[/td][td]356[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]346[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]354[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]491[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

Alright, just to have an updated version in table format.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]Cornelius[/td][td]469[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]522[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]3[/td][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]520[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]Earl Butz[/td][td]356[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]1[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]346[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]354[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]491[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][th]Post No.[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]Vlad[/td][td]525[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]522[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]3[/td][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]520[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]Earl Butz[/td][td]356[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]1[/td][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]346[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]354[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]Ivan[/td][td]491[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

I was confused by Clem's interactions with both Ivan and Bob, but I'm leaning on the direction that Sponge and Cornelius have been indicating.

1) Clem took a stab at Ivan being a wolf and came up lucky.
2) Bob has really been asking to be lynched. Rather than assume he's a wolf, I just think he's the original village idiot acting defensive. Serendipity was willing to target him when Ivan was being targeted. That seems to clear him in my mind.

I figure, msaana and Wear Wolf are still kinda "meh" and if the Seer survives tonight, we'll be pretty close to identifying the third wolf anyway.

village, in order to prevent a modkill we probably are going to have to stick with ivan today. just be aware of that.

Bob think that voting to hang Ivan is big mistake.
Ivan sounds like someone who can see what others pass by.
Bob thinks Ivan notices small things that tells who villagers really are.

Here is how I rank everyone right now, I am rushing this a bit because earl says he wants to leave

The higher up on the list the more village you are:

Sponge - obvious villager. nuff said.
+
+
Vlad - A few things work in his favor. For starters as I mentioned d1, he made this brief comment about how there were currently 2 wolves in the thread. I found that to be a very specific number and called him out on it. (at the time I think serendipity had started posting as well). Within a short time frame he was able to provide me with a ruleset from another werewolf game saying that there are only 2 wolves. My take away from this interaction is that if he was a wolf, and seren was in the thread as a wolf, and what he said was a slip-up, it would be a pretty big coincidence for him to procure the other ruleset talking about 2 wolves so quickly. Thus not a slip-up. And I don't think it's the type of thing he would say intentionally as a wolf. The other good thing working in his favor is his vote near the end of day yesterday.

At post #278:

This was the vote count:

I0qDFDI.png

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...TION-(Start-date-11-14)&p=1369043#post1369043

at post #286 and with 30 minutes to go in the day, vlad changes his vote to serendipity. Now bringing it 4-3 with serendipity having 4 votes. If vlad were a Wolf, vlad would probably try to pump up the numbers on bob instead rather than (again) letting his supposed wolf partner get killed.

This isn't definitive, and obviously wolves can wagon wolves, but it definitely makes him pretty safe and certainly not a day 3 lynch or probably even a day 4. Especially with the other things I have said about him above.

Bob - I think he is a spazzy villager. I can't be certain but I don't think a wolf would be playing like him.

The things that work in bobs favor are:

A known wolf voted for him when wagons were 2-2-2. This goes a long fucking way to giving bob a long stay until additional information comes to light. The only times where this doesn't matter as much is if ivan, bob, and seren were the wolf team, in which case seren could have chosen one or the other (as one of those wagons was likely going down at that point)

The one thing to take a pause on with bob is that clem floated his name a lot. If the wolves weren't spooked because of ivan then it's probably because of what clem said about bob instead.

That said, I think ivan is the one the wolves were concerned about.

Village - he was one of the first people on the serendipity wagon, and that helps him out a lot. Village is kinda a feel read for me.

What works for him:

he pointed out serendipity was suspicious at #185, voted for him at #190 with 90 minutes to go in the day. There could have been other wagons for him to push if village idiot is a wolf here. But by pushing serendipity it really helped to set that ball in motion

What works against him:

Reads still to thin and not definitive. One pause for concern I have is that that he twice listed clem as his most villagery, (post 59 and post 173). Wolves killed clem quick which implies to me they were paying attention to clem early on. Personally I thought the clem kill came out of left field at first.

(part 2 coming up, the above is not a definitive all inclusive list, I am doing everybody, just want to get this part posted first in case some weird majority happens). Working on part 2 now.

Bob think that voting to hang Ivan is big mistake.
Ivan sounds like someone who can see what others pass by.
Bob thinks Ivan notices small things that tells who villagers really are.

let me ask you this.

clem said you and ivan were wolves.

clem was killed.

if you believe ivan is not a wolf, then why do you believe clem was killed?

Go read post #501 again, and tell me how you can possibly come up with a better option than ivan today.

Here is how I rank everyone right now, I am rushing this a bit because earl says he wants to leave

The higher up on the list the more village you are:

Sponge - obvious villager. nuff said.
+
+
Vlad - A few things work in his favor. For starters as I mentioned d1, he made this brief comment about how there were currently 2 wolves in the thread. I found that to be a very specific number and called him out on it. (at the time I think serendipity had started posting as well). Within a short time frame he was able to provide me with a ruleset from another werewolf game saying that there are only 2 wolves. My take away from this interaction is that if he was a wolf, and seren was in the thread as a wolf, and what he said was a slip-up, it would be a pretty big coincidence for him to procure the other ruleset talking about 2 wolves so quickly. Thus not a slip-up. And I don't think it's the type of thing he would say intentionally as a wolf. The other good thing working in his favor is his vote near the end of day yesterday.

At post #278:

This was the vote count:

I0qDFDI.png

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...TION-(Start-date-11-14)&p=1369043#post1369043

at post #286 and with 30 minutes to go in the day, vlad changes his vote to serendipity. Now bringing it 4-3 with serendipity having 4 votes. If vlad were a Wolf, vlad would probably try to pump up the numbers on bob instead rather than (again) letting his supposed wolf partner get killed.

This isn't definitive, and obviously wolves can wagon wolves, but it definitely makes him pretty safe and certainly not a day 3 lynch or probably even a day 4. Especially with the other things I have said about him above.

Bob - I think he is a spazzy villager. I can't be certain but I don't think a wolf would be playing like him.

The things that work in bobs favor are:

A known wolf voted for him when wagons were 2-2-2. This goes a long fucking way to giving bob a long stay until additional information comes to light. The only times where this doesn't matter as much is if ivan, bob, and seren were the wolf team, in which case seren could have chosen one or the other (as one of those wagons was likely going down at that point)

The one thing to take a pause on with bob is that clem floated his name a lot. If the wolves weren't spooked because of ivan then it's probably because of what clem said about bob instead.

That said, I think ivan is the one the wolves were concerned about.

Village - he was one of the first people on the serendipity wagon, and that helps him out a lot. Village is kinda a feel read for me.

What works for him:

he pointed out serendipity was suspicious at #185, voted for him at #190 with 90 minutes to go in the day. There could have been other wagons for him to push if village idiot is a wolf here. But by pushing serendipity it really helped to set that ball in motion

What works against him:

Reads still to thin and not definitive. One pause for concern I have is that that he twice listed clem as his most villagery, (post 59 and post 173). Wolves killed clem quick which implies to me they were paying attention to clem early on. Personally I thought the clem kill came out of left field at first.

(part 2 coming up, the above is not a definitive all inclusive list, I am doing everybody, just want to get this part posted first in case some weird majority happens). Working on part 2 now.
I made pretty much those same observations on Idjit, Vlad and Spooge Bob this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back