## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again... the above type of crap makes you look like a wolf, when in reality you are probably just a dumbass villager. The last time you accused me of 'not posting a list', I responded and included my list YET AGAIN. So why is it that you continue to lie about this Bob? Why might that be? Is it because everyone thinks you are an idiot and your feelings are hurt? or is it that you are a wolf trying to deceive the village? All the signs currently point toward the former...

Maybe Bob not see list; because you talk so much and list gets lost in so many words.
Other villagers have no problem in making sure list is seen and understood, like so

Bob thinks the following are night wolves.
Cornelius
Sponge Bob

Not if other two night wolves are older and more experienced.
They could convince weaker night wolf to sacrifice itself; because if one night wolf survives, then all night wolves win.
Bob is villager, as all will know; if night wolves convince village to hang Bob or Bob is killed by night wolves, because they are scared that Bob will help village to win.
It's still a stupid gambit Bob. Even if they is experienced. Why the hell would you risk a gambit unless someone was onto ya? Even if it is a gambit we'll eventually figure it out after a lynch or two and then it would completely blow up on them. Nope Bob, Earls just not buying that right now.

Maybe Bob not see list; because you talk so much and list gets lost in so many words.
Other villagers have no problem in making sure list is seen and understood, like so

Bob thinks the following are night wolves.
Cornelius
Sponge Bob

then you truly are an idiot. Ivan asked a question, I posted a response, your comment slipped in between the two. My very next post after that addressed your comments. I am done with your stupidity. I am pretty certain you are a villager as I have stated many times. So do not expect any more responses as your ignorance is yet again destroying the fun of this game.

really bizarre that both bob and ivan are pushing myself and sponge so hard. I doubt two wolves would be that transparent, so it's likely a w/v dynamic with one wolf mirroring the other to implicate the innocent later on. maybe rarely v/v if we are wrong about ivan being a wolf.

then again maybe I always think too deeply about things.

if ivan is a wolf and bob is a villager, serendiptys vote yesterday for bob makes obvious sense. he's protecting his teammate.
If ivan is a villager and bob is a villager, then I guess seren would be choosing the villager that is either less likely to be killed later. this scenario is kinda unlikely though based off of the clem supposed peeks.

if ivan is a villager and bob is a wolf, I don't see yesterday adding up for serenity. I don't see why serendipity would have targeted bob over ivan.

The only plausible scenario in that situation is that seren throws a vote to bob and then gets another wolf to jump on seren himself, to help clear bob.

I really don't see how there is any option for me today to lynch anyone other than ivan.

Clem is fucking dead. He is dead for a reason. Clem basically floated ivans name 5+ times in a definitive manner.

Serendipity avoided wagoning ivan and instead targeted bob.

On the rare chance that ivan comes back village, it still helps to clear bob because it just makes it even that much more unlikely that serendipity would have passed up on a very plausible village wagon to lynch a wolf partner on d1 instead.

(one caveat to serene lynch though is that there was still 45 minutes left in the day, so plenty of time to move around. That said, it's risky for wolves to do that because you risk the bob wagon taken off and it would be hard to turn it back on someone else on short notice).

Either way we get great intel from a ivan lynch.

So why do you lie Bob? Mine is post #446... just a couple minutes after you last accusation. Quit hurting the village bob.

Bob has already said that it's because you talk so much.
Makes Bob's ears hurt.
It's like you enjoy hearing yourself, so much.
Just make list and stop talking so much

Sponge Bob list
Cornelius - villager
Idiot - villager
Earl - likely villager
vlad - likely villager

night wolves
msanna
Ivan

PINEAPPLE SPONGE IS MOST CERTAIN VILLAGER TO IVAN. IVAN STILL SUSPECT CORNELIUS. PARTNER OF CORNELIUS IS LIKELY SILENT OR MOSTLY SILENT PARTNER.

tell us Bob... WHO is it that has suggested you are a wolf? or suggested we lynch you tonight?

Bob is only thinking ahead and taking night wolf behavior into situation.
Sponge Bob and Cornelius are only two who keep insulting Bob and trying to get others to follow the path that you two want village to walk on.
Sponge Bob seems to be getting ready to jump up and down, like yesterday.

To the village: Should I happen to get killed by wolves tonight, keep in mind that Bob is an idiot... that does not make him a wolf. His stupidity makes it seem that way. His constant attempts to hurt the village make it seem that way. But he is an idiot. So keep that in mind.

Sponge Bob and Cornelius are only two who keep saying that Bob not helping village.
Can other villagers explain to Bob how Bob is not helping?

really bizarre that both bob and ivan are pushing myself and sponge so hard. I doubt two wolves would be that transparent, so it's likely a w/v dynamic with one wolf mirroring the other to implicate the innocent later on. maybe rarely v/v if we are wrong about ivan being a wolf.

then again maybe I always think too deeply about things.

if ivan is a wolf and bob is a villager, serendiptys vote yesterday for bob makes obvious sense. he's protecting his teammate.
If ivan is a villager and bob is a villager, then I guess seren would be choosing the villager that is either less likely to be killed later. this scenario is kinda unlikely though based off of the clem supposed peeks.

if ivan is a villager and bob is a wolf, I don't see yesterday adding up for serenity. I don't see why serendipity would have targeted bob over ivan.

The only plausible scenario in that situation is that seren throws a vote to bob and then gets another wolf to jump on seren himself, to help clear bob.

I really don't see how there is any option for me today to lynch anyone other than ivan.

Clem is fucking dead. He is dead for a reason. Clem basically floated ivans name 5+ times in a definitive manner.

Serendipity avoided wagoning ivan and instead targeted bob.

On the rare chance that ivan comes back village, it still helps to clear bob because it just makes it even that much more unlikely that serendipity would have passed up on a very plausible village wagon to lynch a wolf partner on d1 instead.

(one caveat to serene lynch though is that there was still 45 minutes left in the day, so plenty of time to move around. That said, it's risky for wolves to do that because you risk the bob wagon taken off and it would be hard to turn it back on someone else on short notice).

Either way we get great intel from a ivan lynch.

You post this and then Ivan comes out saying I am a villager. lol...

I still think Msanna is our other wolf, but I have to run into a meeting, should be back before night, but just in case...

Unlynch Msanna

Lynch Ivan

this is the dumbest thing ever.

look, it's not going to happen. look around the village, pretty much everyone thinks we are clear.

myself and sponge are lock villagers.

find a new target.

This is another example of Cornelius trying to speak for entire village.
Did rest of village have vote, that Bob did not know about?

It's still a stupid gambit Bob. Even if they is experienced. Why the hell would you risk a gambit unless someone was onto ya? Even if it is a gambit we'll eventually figure it out after a lynch or two and then it would completely blow up on them. Nope Bob, Earls just not buying that right now.

Bob understand and Buttz has right to make own decision.
Bob is just trying to point out what Bob finds very odd.
But Bob is villager and wants village to survive, by killing last two night wolves.

then you truly are an idiot. Ivan asked a question, I posted a response, your comment slipped in between the two. My very next post after that addressed your comments. I am done with your stupidity. I am pretty certain you are a villager as I have stated many times. So do not expect any more responses as your ignorance is yet again destroying the fun of this game.

Bob's ears thank you; because this will give them a chance to recover.
Bob does find it strange though, that Bob has accused you of being a possible night wolf and you want to not talk to Bob.
Did Bob accidently hit nerve in Sponge Bob's knee and make it jerk?

Here are things we know, things we don't have to speculate on:

Clem is dead.
Clem said ivan and bob were wolves. It is a reasonable assumption he probably was killed for being right about one of them.
Serendipity is a dead wolf.
Serendipty avoided a ivan lynch and tried to lynch bob instead.

So, given the above, ivan looks like a pretty clear lynch.

If ivan comes back village, it's honestly terrible luck because I don't see a better clear case where everything syncs up like that.

Then you add in the fact that ivan posted one time yesterday until near the very end. He refused to vote serendipity, wasn't committing, and so far has provided little useful analysis to the village and has instead tried to get some of the most clear villagers in the game lynched.

Then you add in the fact that ivan posted one time yesterday until near the very end. He refused to vote serendipity, wasn't committing, and so far has provided little useful analysis to the village and has instead tried to get some of the most clear villagers in the game lynched.
THIS IS LIE, IVAN HAS BEEN DEFENDER OF SPONGE SINCE BEGINNING.

lol guys. there you go. what villager would do this?

DON'T MAJORITY yet though, we still should preserve some discussion time.

The dumbass from Ohio would do it... that said, in this case I agree with you. We seem to be dealing with three newbie wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back